Someone from NM gets a sheep!!!

CompassWestOutfitters

Was a great hunt for Angie (who is FROM NM) and I bet I would be on the same page and never let this 10-11 year old warhorse walk away! Great gal who busted her butt to get in shape and it paid off!

Congratulations Angie on the hunt of a lifetime!!

And a special thanks to John Gardner and Kathleen Gardner for the hard work on making this remote camp so special. And thanks to my wife for allowing me to be apart of it (she is due the 27th). And to John Angie's jealous husband who was along to watch and help pack out!

2548img_1520.jpg

2315img_1516.jpg

Chris Guikema
www.compasswestoutfitters.com

Wow very nice Ram, that view is to die for.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congrats to the huntress!! Very nice Pecos ram.

I saw some on an elk hunt in the Pecos Wilderness a few years ago.Beautiful mountains!

Great old ram congratulations! Always glad to hear about a resident getting a chance at such a special hunt!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom