Sons 1st mule deer Kaibab jr hunt 2014

9481nicos_deer.jpg

How was the weather up there this year? Any signs of snow or are the deer still up high?

Congrats on a great hunt!!

John

The weather was good. still in the upper 60's and low 70's for the high and about 40's for the low. I have the early rifle hunt so will see how or if the weather changes? Do you have a early rifle tag also? I did see two good size 4x4's one in the burn off the 429 rd. early morning and one in the meadow by the Kaibab lodge in the evening. I have never hunted the rifle hunt before so I really don't know where to start, So I will begin in the burn and go from there.

Great job. What a great place to introduce your son to his first Deer. Congrats.... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom