Sony Cyber-shot 5.24-Megapixel Digital Camera

You mean you'll will actually have pictures to show us? No lost film? You will have no excuses now, I'm not sure if its a good idea for you to get it. Think about it.

Does look like a nice camera though, hope you can get it.
Bret

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-03 AT 09:53AM (MST)[p]Nasty I have pictures bud :p
Im just looking to get some better quality ones. I am going to go out this winter / spring / summer and get some photographs from bucks up north / bulls and make posters of them. The archery shop that I am helping out needs some new scenery.

Thanks a lot drop I'll think about that.
What kind does sask use?
Money is not an option for me as of right now. Im just looking for the best camera I can buy.

-Cass

You guys got more $ to spend than I do!!!! I guess thats what happens when you've got 3 kids... Sweet looking cameras though! Tim

There is no need for a camera that has 5 or 6 megapixel unless you are using them for professional pictures or you want them real big. Save a lot of money and get a 2 or 3 megapixal camera with more optical zoom. I woulden't want to bring a $1500 camera hunting or fishing. I spent $400 on mine and it takes real good pictures.

You can have a $10,000 camera but if you don't know how to take pictures right it's worthless. So buy a cheeper camera and spend some money on photography classes.

Glomdawg,
I sure wish I could afford those cameras too. I can dream though. I also have 3 kids and I got a Olympus 2100 last year and it is doing just fine for pics to view on the computer. If I were going to look in that price range again I would go with the Olympus 740 or 750.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom