southern area 2b

buglinst

Has anyone hunted south of 64? most of the information I am getting is about the north hunt. I am interested in the resident nomads of the southern area. 2c is known for the BIG bucks. I would love to hear from someone that has taken this angle on 2b. btw I have the late 2b hunt.

thanks

Steve

I have the same tag. As of right now, I have been researching other upcoming hunts, but plan on tackling 2B research soon.

I have the hunt before yours and would love any info any would be willing to share. I hunted years ago archery in January. Thanks for any help it is a rare tag to draw!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom