Special needs person tortured

notags2

Well TOG want to make bets mister mouth ? Let's hear it from the racist himself. Four blacks torture a white 18 year old special needs kid. How many buildings are gunna be burned down ? How many riots will we see ? The video shows these cowards saying F... trump and the white people. And some of the cowardly police administrators are saying not sure this is a hate crime ! Give me a break ! What if it was turned around and four whites did this to a black special needs kid ? Heck TOG your hero himself would be on TV telling the brothers to burn the country down ! So TOG how much you want to bet no riots, no burning, no innocent people getting hurt over this cowardly act ?

Do you think they should be charged? I'm sure you would view the following with the same outrage, yet that story was not even worthy of your posting.

"The victim, whose identity is not being released by KTVB, is black and has mental disabilities. His alleged attackers are white.

According to prosecutors, the sexual assault happened Oct. 23, 2015 in the high school locker room. The lawsuit describes one teammate pretending to offer the victim a hug, then holding him down as another boy inserted a coat hanger into his rectum. A third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim's body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital, lawyers say."

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/whit...abled-black-teammate-in-locker-room/214759380

What do you think those white boys got charged with? Now what do you think those black boys are girls will get charged with? Both are heinous reprehensible acts of violence yet Justice will view them differently.

FTW not the story I am talking about. Quit smoking peyote with TOG u clown. It was four blacks that torture an 18 year old white man. I never said anything about a sexual assault . Can you read or not. Is your head in TOGS Obama doll also ?

Oh and yes FTW I am sure you don't think this story is worth posting. Just like you don't answer the question how many riots ? How many buildings burned down ? How many innocent people hurt ? You two faced liberals make me want to puke !

FTW- honestly you didn't read the part about High School age ? When do Juveniles get much trouble except in murder charges ?
The case pointed out by OP was dealing with over 18 yo perps. And did OP say he wouldn't be outraged if it was White on Black ??
He was white and disabled so what does your reply merit ? Just your way of being like Togwotee ??

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-17 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Selective outrage for injustice is indicative of low moral character and bias. Here in Idaho, no buildings burned down, no riots, no innocent people hurt, except for young disabled black teen. Just another day at the office, nothing to see here folks.

There will be no riots for the actions of the 4 black youths involved in this incident, nor burned building, and no innocent people hurt. Why?

Violent acts of hate will always be denounced by any community, the black community is no different. What will be vastly different will be the outcomes of this case compared to the outcomes of what transpired in Dietrich, Idaho.

Why? Systemic Racism.

Nonuts2 is a hypocrite loser. if it were whites on blacks he's contribute to their defense fund if he had any money left after rent and beer.

I don't know why my opinion is so treasured to some of you morons but given the fact your only other source for an opinion is FOX I'll play along.

In my opinion this case was a hate crime. the chief of police saying he thinks it was just kids being stupid is BS. they should be tried the same as if they were whites on blacks .

The selective outrage is uncalled for that's a fact that cannot be ignored. we wouldn't be having this discussion if the colors were reversed we all know that.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

High school age a year older do you think that makes any difference to the disabled victim? There are many similarities, both victims were mentally disabled, both were set-up by those that thought were friends, both were of different race of their attackers. One large difference, the white kids that attacked the black kid sodomized him with a coat hanger.

I answered the OP's juvenile cries for attention. If one is not outraged by both of these stories, others can draw their own conclusion on that. Predatory violence of this nature cannot be tolerated at any level or under any condition. Justice should be harsh, swift and equal, but it probably won't be.

we
>wouldn't be having this discussion
>if the colors were reversed
>we all know that.
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Yer right, we'd be watching another city burn. The perpetrators in both cases should be tried as adults and get max sentences! F'n animals! Shootin em like rabid dogs wouldn't draw a tear from me.

FW, I think you missed the gist of the original post. Yes both incidents were a heinous outrage that needs to be dealt with severe punishment.
The gist of the story was that if the incident had involved whites doing that to a black mentally challenge person IN THAT CITY, THERE WOULD BE POSSIBLE RIOTS TAKING PLACE.

RELH

That's doubtful. the riots are the results of police action 90% of the time.

It's also doubtful the cops would say this wasn't a hate crime if the victim were black.

Did we have a post about the white kid about to be sentenced who shot up the black church because they were black? I don't remember one. huh.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

REHL can read and comprehend fine. TOG you are a self proclaimed racist. I am not. All criminals should be treated equal. FTW can not read and comprehend obviously. Here is the difference TOG. I hate no one because of race religion sex sexual orientaion . I have many very close friends who are black, Hispanic, Asian, Tongan and yes even gay. I love them all dearly. TOG you are a coward and yes a racist ! You run your little liberal mouth behind your computer screen. You like your liberal brother FTW make me puke like I have said before. Try to comprehend this village idiot ! God that term fits u good! I HATE all criminals ! Is that clear ? White ones just as much as black ones. Like Others could figure out no matter where these horrible acts take place you don't see buildings being burned down and riots. Listen and read close TOG I can't stand people who use their race as a crutch to be a criminal puke ! Now can I clear up any thing else for your peyote rotted head ?

If you're going to preach about what a color blind tolerant saint you are don't end with a racial slur. it takes away from an otherwise meaningless rant.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You retards must have been tortured a bit yourselves.

Who is saying this isn't outrageous? it's just being pointed out you don't give a FF when the colors are reversed. I know the truth doesn't hurt because you're proud of it.

Make America white again.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom