sportsman shows?

oldoregon

Very Active Member
Im looking for some shows to advertise in. Does anybody know of any in Idaho or Oregon in the next month or so?

Looks like you might be a "day late and a dollar short". Better plan ahead for next year as they are a number of shows in Oregon, WA & Idaho.

Brian

just went to the one here in medford, and it was alittle weak, what yah advertising, if you don't mind me askin....Manny

Hey OldOregon,
O'loughlin's will have their last sportsman show in Redmanod Oregon in March. Here is the number 503-246-8291 I would talk to Bob McDonald. Tell him that Jon Ball from Gimme A Go Fishing Adventures sent you. That might help if they are full to get you into a cancellation spot if needed. O'loughlins are a great company to work with. They do shows in Puyallup WA in January, Portland OR and Monroe OR in February and then Redmond in March. The Portland OR show is huge. They really need to go to a 7 day show for that one. Also, the sacramento ISE show was awesome for me this year. I have been doing shows for about 7 years now and that was the best response for a show I have ever gotten and I dovery good at shows. I have already paid for the Sacramento show for next year. GOod luck and hope to see you at one of the shows. Keep a tight line, Jon

BTW, I am trying to find exposure in order to advertise for our outfitting business, need to book a few more guided hunts, and get the word out. Word of mouth is great, but every little bit of advertising helps.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-05 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]>BTW, I am trying to
>find exposure in order to
>advertise for our outfitting business,
>need to book a few
>more guided hunts, and get
>the word out. Word
>of mouth is great, but
>every little bit of advertising
>helps.

Jordan, you could of made a killin at the medford sport show I didn't see not one guide service there...let me refrase it, not one huntin guide...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom