Spotting Scope recommendations for 500.00 or so

DUKFVR

Anyone on here have any recommendations for a spotting scope in the 500.00 range. Gonna use it for hunting & range use.

Brunton Eterna 20-40 x 62. The mid size fits that price point IF you shop around, picked mine up new for 400. Packs nicely too IMO.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-11 AT 11:08PM (MST)[p]>Brunton Eterna 20-40 x 62. The
>mid size fits that price
>point IF you shop around,
>picked mine up new for
>400. Packs nicely too
>IMO.

I have a 20x45x62 eterna w/ ED glass for 400 ^^^^^if you got a new one for 400 that's helluva deal MSRP is $1050 it is an outstanding scope, here is the link to my sale at CalGuns
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=495824

this is a very good scope, quality built, armored, sharp as a tack and light.

I own a Nikon Prostaff 16-48x65 and am very satisfied with it.Mostly use it for target shooting.No problem seeing .22 holes at 200 yards.

Check out the Leupold Kenai HD. I thought it was a little clearer and brighter than the vortex viper HD. At cabelas they're the same price, I got lucky on the day after thanksgiving at cabelas and got mine for $500. Had it out a few times and it seem great so far. Also on this scope Leupold offers a lifetime warranty as well, maybe to compete with vortex's warranty?

Find a Nikon ED 50. For that money there is no glass better. I have looked through a lot of them in the field, and if you can't afford the $$$$ stuff try it out.

Whenever you see Nate Simmons out looking at mule deer in the high country on Eastmans, what is he using? He was even using one when Eastmans was sponsoed by Swaro.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom