steens deer info wanted

WBY

looking for info i have heard no deer in oregen so i need a lot of help. we have 4 tags fo rthe rifal hunt oct 3-14.

muleyman, remember that post ended up hi-jacked [a little by me]
i dont see any reason to be a p-rick....really- do you?

I think maybe you should order "hooked on phonics" before you spend any time hunting

I'm sorry muleywoman,but my statement was directed to the origal poster

"Pain is fear leaving your body"

Oops! How the heck you been? Did you draw anything worth while? I drew an Imnaha Elk first season with 3 points!!! Should have taken me atleast 5yrs. Going with a friend that lives in Joseph. He killed a nice 6X6 last year. You back to plumbin P traps???

Taker easy,,,

are you taking horses on your imnaha tag? i pack in there for archery and think it would be worth a look on the rifle hunt. p.m. me if your interested, but i suppose if your going with a guy you probably have a spot

Nothing!!!Next year i'm guaranteed for wenaha rifle(14 points)
lope-15 points,buck 8 points.Good luck this year

wow, thats a pile of points, your also getting real close to your hart mtn antelope rifle tag too! [ just assuming thats what your applying for]

The "09" points summary came out today on F&G's website.It looks like i have 3-4 more years to draw Hart mt and 3 years to draw trout creek for deer.

Why dont you buy a bow and hunt the Metolious unit!!! It takes somewhere around 12 points to hunt. That is suppose to be the best unit in oregon to hunt huge muleys...Last yr success was 72% which is great

muleyman

>Why dont you buy a bow
>and hunt the Metolious unit!!!
>It takes somewhere around 12
>points to hunt. That
>is suppose to be the
>best unit in oregon to
>hunt huge muleys...Last yr success
>was 72% which is great
>
>
>muleyman

i might get in trouble for this ---but:) i drew that tag with 0 points a few yrs ago:):) man that is a great hunt!
but really for a couple yrs it did go downhill, still wasn't a bad hunt, probably still the best hunt in the state. but compared to other yrs it was down. but it is making a real nice recovery

oh, but you would still have a LONG way to go with the 8 points.
course we know, there is always a chance

Theres just something Great about the smell of gun powder in the morning that get you going.

Back
Top Bottom