still packing around here

sawtooth1

3696wide_buck.jpg

9087stickers_buck.jpg

I took these pics on sunday. I would love to be there when they drop.

nice looking bucks. what do you think they will score!

there are no big bucks in utah

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Sawtooth1, are you from Idaho? All the big ones here near Idaho falls are still packin'

Where is the harm in posting the antler that you found from one of these deer? I hope you do have one of the antlers they are both great bucks. But come on man lets see the antler!!
Jerad
Colorado Hunting Consultants LLC
www.cohunthelp.com

Alright already there Spanks and Huntmaster!!! Get a pics of those bad boys on here. All this talk and no action is starting to get old :)

I have video of both of them and would love to see the shed pics in hand :)

Cheers,
Pete

Who knows who picked them up?? Could be me, or one of the other 30+ guys in there this year, or it may get picked up next year like one of the sheds that midnight found this year. If you have the huge two point off the 2x3 I will buy it from you just name your price and we'll talk.

Thanks for the pic Huntmaster!

94" is quite a few inches over what I guessed him at. SWbuckmaster was saying 210 total, but I still don't know. Just for reference, what's the main beam length?

Cheers,
Pete

With the other side matching and a 22 inch inside, that puts him at about that. has 12 scorable and 2 other points about 1/2 inch.

Nice!!! I had him at 13x14. Hard to tell how long some of the trash is when looking through a spotting scope.

Cheers,
Pete

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-10 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]>Who knows who picked them up??
>Could be me, or one
>of the other 30+ guys
>in there this year, or
>it may get picked up
>next year like one of
>the sheds that midnight found
>this year. If you have
>the huge two point off
>the 2x3 I will buy
>it from you just name
>your price and we'll talk.
>

I don't want to come across the wrong way because we met you up there and you seemed like a nice enough person. Based on the way you were pushing him around I am guessing it's you that has the other side. We watched you several times bump those bucks trying to get their horns to drop.

THAT TYPE OF SHED HUNTING IS GOING TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE!!!

It's one thing thing to watch them drop FROM A DISTANCE and then go in and pick them up after the deer have moved out but to push them around........sure there were others doing the same but not everyone.....I am asking you in the nicest way I know how--set an example and stop pushing the deer during there most vulnerable time and encourage others to do the same.

Wish you the best of luck in finding more.....

Pretty sure I have a couple good live pics of the bigger bottom buck that
my bud sent me. He picked up the right side of him. Ill send the pics
to someones email if they can post em up

ARROWS FLY N BIG BUCKS DIE!!! >>>----->

I would like tos ee a picture of the right side if you hae one, and would buy or trade for it if he is interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom