Still Packing!!

Duckdon83

Over the weekend I was chasing some turkeys and saw a few nice bucks still holding on to their racks. Im in northern A zone. Is everyone else seeing this too?

A buddy of mine in X1 saw 8 small bucks this morning still packing! He thought they were either hybrids or 100% Muleys. Lots of moisture and fairly mild temperatures this winter?

Wow! Last week I saw a hard antlered buck and this weekend while turkey hunting I saw a buck with 6" velvet antlers. I also saw a new born fawn barely able to stand. Seems early for fawns to drop?? All in A zone. Sourkraut

A buck showed up in my yard yesterday with about 6" of velvet and eye guards showing. That's early. B-1 zone.

Was turkey hunting this last weekend in northern A zone and saw two buck with just 1" nubs. They are starting!

Yesterday I saw two bucks together. One had six inch spike antlers, hard white. And the other 5/6" velvet spikes. It's not unusual to see hard horn in early April, but were almost into May. Cool

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom