stinky at the EXPO?

M

manny16

i hear you're gonna show huh stinky?
is slamdunk (aka team musclemilk) going to help you in 2010?
let us know & thanks.....................

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Yep, I'll be there. And from what I hear awlb is buying me and antler rick dinner. At some point antler rick still owes me, my wife, and slamdunk some free pizza as well. As for team muscle milk, that'll just consist of me and slammy, and you better believe we'll be hangin out. I'm mainly going to see my bull at the entrance to the expo. Slamdunk was able to come up with video taken of my bull at relatively close range from a bow hunter that hunted him during the bow season. The video was originally about 10 minutes long of just my bull. On top of that we recieved several trail cam pics of my bull that shows vivid detail of everything that was broken. The taxidermist, Paul Pennie, assured me the bull will be re-created to look exactly as he did before he broke his double g2 and g3. So I'm very excited to get to go see how my bull looks all fixed up. There also won't be a team muscle milk in 2010.

If i'm thinking correctly, there was a steak dinner bet between stinky and Bullmania?????

You can thank me later Jim, for getting you off the hook here ;-)

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

>thats not what i hear! lol
>i certain donkey lover told
>me different!

I'm pretty sure there won't be any elk taken by "the team" this fall, deer are a different story ;-)

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry dougydoo, I forgot about colorado. Team muscle milk rides again. rofl.

Maybe I can get his book autographed....

knowitall.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BS,
Now THAT'S funny!! And yes, there is more to team Muscle Milk than Dougo and Stinko. Some BIG deer are going down next year and Stink gets real stunk next year.....I was just warming up.
LCE

P.S. - The Cat and I will see you at the Expo. Right Bess?

"I'm pretty sure there won't be any elk taken by "the team" this fall..."

Slammy are you tryin to jinx yourself into drawing an expo elk tag?? Hope it works!! :)

~Z~

hey bs.... why do always have to insult me like that? so not cool. i had nothing to do with being the author of any of those books in that picture. However if u bring a bible i will gladly autograph that for you. rofl

And LCE throws it down! Lol yall gonna be really upset when Ms. Tabby shows ya up! Hahaha!

Ya'll dont count your chickens before they hatch, im gonna be there too...and its my time this year...If stinking LCE wouldnt have been so jealous and worried the deer i was after would make his look like a dinker, maybe he woulda put us on the "right" deer instead of the poor baby i shot! It will be fun though, thats FO SHO!!!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

hey QTPIE.....................
you'll have to beat stinky to the shot..............
lol!

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

QTpie just needs to shoot straighter.
Never give a girl a second chance or you're toast.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom