strip or Kiabab for deer

Sorry bone collector I got my application history wrong by one year. I've applied since 2000. Thus I had 19 last year. Please answer the questions I posed as to how many applied at that level in the bonus pass, how many drew, and what % drew in 12A West late. Obviously outdoordan and his life partner Bwht4x4 haven't the critical thinking skills to post an accurate answer! Waiting for your reply. Unless you're as challenged with critical thinking skills as they are. Again, it's all public information on the AZGFD website.

Thank you Codylee! Is the ability to spell correctly also an indication of one's critical thinking skills? Obviously Jvgunner, outdoordan, and Bwht4x4 were never members of their high school or college debate debate team!

jvgunner - apparently you care as your post on 3/31/18 asks how many points I have.

Your post, your inability to compose a grammatically correct sentence, and your name calling and profanity are all classic signs of one's inability to debate an issue based on facts and critical thinking skills. "If all else fails and your wrong revert to name calling and profanity".

If you "could not care less" then that means you care. Somebody was not paying attention in English composition class in high school!

>Thank you Codylee! Is the
>ability to spell correctly also
>an indication of one's critical
>thinking skills? Obviously Jvgunner,
>outdoordan, and Bwht4x4 were never
>members of their high school
>or college debate debate team!
>

No debate team for me. All I got from school were a couple of pieces of paper that say: B.S. in Ecology and a M.S. In Biological Sciences. I'll try harder next time.

Bwht4x4 - so where's your life partner outdoordan in all of this and why have neither of you posted answers to my draw questions that are available as public information on the AZGFD website? But then, outdoordan has never revealed what tag he drew last year.

This rambopup is a class act wherever he posts, Classifieds, Nevada and New Mexico... always looking to argue over anything....

No drama - just a debate based on facts! Amazing how all these guys like Bwht4x4 who claimed I don't know how the Arizona draw works can't post what my odds of drawing were in 2017 and how many other guys applied at my point level in the bonus pass despite my posting how long I've consistently applied from, that I've taken the hunter ed class, and what unit (12A west late) I applied for. The drama or irony is on their part as they picked a fight and lost despite the information being available on the AZGFD website!

It's nothing more than simple arithmetic, looking up the hunt number of 12A west late, and knowing how to access draw data via the AZGFD web site. Apparently some of these guys don't know how the draw works as well as they claim!

Funny thing is outdoordan has never posted whether he drew an archery or rifle tag.

Bwht4x4 - surely with a M.S. in Biological Sciences you've taken a statistics class and thus have the ability to interpret the bonus pass draw odds for unit 12A west late in 2017 as listed in the AZGFD web site.

As a kid my daddy used to tell me, "Son, anybody who has to tell you how good they are isn't".

When I clicked on Rambopup's profile and saw his name, Stu Mauney, I thought the name was familiar but couldn't place where I'd seen him before. It finally dawned on me...

Mr. Mauney, as I recall you were pretty much run out of the AR website for being a rabble rouser. On the AR website, you're also known as Stan Montoya and Saeed banned you from his website as I recall. I seem to remember that you have a terrible reputation with some African PH's, a few of which were highly critical of you on AR.

Now it all makes sense why you're here on MM to stir the pot and argue with people. It's your nature.

Yeah, I probably should just keep quiet but after reading all of this I just don't understand your point Rambo ? You've crossed the line from healthy debate into petulant name calling and useless mean spirited argument. What part of that appeals to you ? Here is a saying for you "if you know you are right and you are at peace with yourself then there is no need to engage in a battle to prove it". Think about that. Chip

Care to post the names of the African PH's? The only one's I've ever hunted with are:
Harold Rosenmann
Henk Fourie
Royston Wright
Alan Shearing
Gareth Stockhill

Gareth Stockhill and Clive Hallamore got so disgusted with HHK Safaris they ended their association with HHK. So please CAelknuts post the names of those African PH's. If you can't post those names then it is you who is the rabble rouser as none of the above have ever posted on AR!

All told me what a pleasure it was to hunt with me and my wife. Harold even came from Namibia to my home in Wyoming for a few days.

I guess if advocating for fair chase free range hunting versus shooting and killing of animals behind a high fenced escape proof enclosure is being a rabble rouser then I'll gladly accept the moniker! Heck, you "shooters" on accuratereloading.com even disparaged The Boone and Crockett Club definition of Fair Chase and The Wildlife Society final position statement on: "Confinement of Wild Ungulates with High Fences".

It's my nature to debate on science and facts!

Your right chipc - you don't understand the debate of facts on the process of the Arizona draw and you should just keep quiet. Who is the author of the saying you posted?

>Care to post the names of
>the African PH's? The
>only one's I've ever hunted
>with are:
>Harold Rosenmann
>Henk Fourie
>Royston Wright
>Alan Shearing
>Gareth Stockhill
>
>Gareth Stockhill and Clive Hallamore got
>so disgusted with HHK Safaris
>they ended their association with
>HHK. So please CAelknuts
>post the names of those
>African PH's. If you
>can't post those names then
>it is you who is
>the rabble rouser as none
>of the above have ever
>posted on AR!
>
>All told me what a pleasure
>it was to hunt with
>me and my wife. Harold
>even came from Namibia to
>my home in Wyoming for
>a few days.
>
>I guess if advocating for fair
>chase free range hunting versus
>shooting and killing of animals
>behind a high fenced escape
>proof enclosure is being a
>rabble rouser then I'll gladly
>accept the moniker! Heck,
>you "shooters" on accuratereloading.com even
>disparaged The Boone and Crockett
>Club definition of Fair Chase
>and The Wildlife Society final
>position statement on: "Confinement of
>Wild Ungulates with High Fences".
>
>
>It's my nature to debate on
>science and facts!

Gawd 5 minutes with you, is 5 minutes way too long!!!

Now Rambo will come back with an answer completely ignoring the fact you proved him wrong and go straight to telling us how right he was about what he posted.

Your right Tikka - I forgot about that one. So now that I've admitted this, where are all these guys with posts about how wrong I am concerning the Arizona draw, how it works, what the draw odds are, and African PH's. The PH's is the best one!

bonecollector - I was wrong about posting on the NM forum/thread. Now where's outdoordan, Bwht4x4, and CAelknuts with facts that support their posts?

>Your right Tikka - I forgot
>about that one. So
>now that I've admitted this,
>where are all these guys
>with posts about how wrong
>I am concerning the Arizona
>draw, how it works, what
>the draw odds are, and
>African PH's. The PH's
>is the best one!
I'm still here. . And you're still a douche.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-18 AT 08:47AM (MST)[p]Mr. Mauney, I'm not going to get in the gutter with you, as it seems you mostly just like to stir discord and argue with anyone naive enough to feed your perversion. I'll just say this... anyone can go to AR and do a search of 'Stu Mauney' and they can read for themselves. As for naming anyone, I'll offer up one that you seem to have a particular hatred for... Aaron Nielsen.

This is my last post about you and your reputation, attitude, etc. it was a nice thread until you got involved, glad to see my buddy and his friend kill a nice 13B buck.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-18 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]HAHA...+1 Bonecollector. Hey Rambo, I'm glad you liked my saying. I might even know a little more about the AZ draw process than you think. I hope you get better soon.

That's great bonecollector. Your still there as brain dead as before regarding how the Arizona draw works. The irony is you have no idea of what your odds to draw a mule deer permit were in 2017 despite the information available on the AZGFD webiste!

If you did not intend to get into a discussion regarding my reputation and your post of African PH's and their supposed posts on accuratereloading.com regarding my reputation then why did you post such on this thread? Either put up or shut up! Obviously you have no facts to back your slanderous post! Before you post someone's name on this forum/thread at least display enough intelligence to spell it correctly: Aaron Neilson - not Nielsen:

Colorado - plea of guilty 3/2/1995 - obtaining signature by deception

Colorado - plea of guilty 3/3/1995 - second degree forgery

Colorado - plea of guilty 12/3/95 - illegal possession of wildlife

Colorado - plea of guilty 12/3/95 - hunted on private land w/o permission
Like the Arizona draw odds, it's all public information via Wray County, Colorado public records.

Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks 11/29/00 - violation: 1000, no hunting license

Like others on this thread, once confronted with the facts and asked to verify their posts they retreat into their hole in the sand like a camel!

Enjoy!

So chipc - can you tell us what your odds to draw a mule deer permit were in 2017 and what my odds were in 2017 given all the info I've provided on this thread/forum?

Apparently my odds were 100%. Yours ? I could care less. I'm just amazed at the pent up anger you're carrying and I'm trying to provide you with an outlet for it. BTW...Bonecollector has likely forgotten more about Arizona hunting and the draw process than you'll ever know. Peace.

>Sorry bone collector I got my
>application history wrong by one
>year. I've applied since
>2000. Thus I had
>19 last year. Please
>answer the questions I posed
>as to how many applied
>at that level in the
>bonus pass, how many drew,
>and what % drew in
>12A West late. Obviously
>outdoordan and his life partner
>Bwht4x4 haven't the critical thinking
>skills to post an accurate
>answer! Waiting for your
>reply. Unless you're as
>challenged with critical thinking skills
>as they are. Again,
>it's all public information on
>the AZGFD website.
Somehow missed this post but how stupid are you? I obviously looked up your info based off of what you told me about applying since 99. So I obviously have the capability to look at the info just one point down. 5 people applied. Two first choice and three second choice. Both first choice guys drew and one second choice guy drew. So 1.81% of all applicants drew a tag. So if you're telling the truth about putting 12w late rifle first choice only you drew a tag. So let's see the buck. You keep bringing these reports up like you're special and the only one capable of finding them and reading them.

>That's great bonecollector. Your still there
>as brain dead as before
>regarding how the Arizona draw
>works. The irony is
>you have no idea of
>what your odds to draw
>a mule deer permit were
>in 2017 despite the information
>available on the AZGFD webiste!
>
Missed your post from earlier and went back and answered it. I looked up your info when you claimed to have been applying since 99 but alas you were wrong about that and you have applied since 2000. So why the hell do you think I cant look one number down the list at the 19 group points and tell you 5 guys applied and that you drew a tag if you're telling the truth about applying 12aw first choice only. Let's see pictures of your big trophy deer you got from the kaibab in 17. Just like anyone else with access to the reports I can tell you numbers from every hunt and species in all the draws. And can tell you every number from every report since 2013. I've honestly come to the conclusion you are mentally unstable. Some of the posts and stuff you say is mindblowingly stupid and it makes me wonder how you tie your shoes and get dressed in the morning.

wrong again bonecollector - I did not draw. At least you have the capacity to look up such data. Here you go again, revert to name calling due to my posts of facts when your wrong.

"Like others on this thread, once
confronted with the facts and
asked to verify their posts
they retreat into their hole
in the sand like a
camel!

Enjoy!"

No, I'm pretty sure they just don't want to deal with the 2 year old anymore...

Tikka - nope they're just sore losers! Of all the posts on this thread about how the Arizona draw works only bonecollector has proven he understands the process and the odds to draw. I'm done and happy to be a winner about this topic.

>"Like others on this thread, once
>
>confronted with the facts and
>asked to verify their posts
>they retreat into their hole
>in the sand like a
>camel!
>
>Enjoy!"
>
>No, I'm pretty sure they just
>don't want to deal with
>the 2 year old anymore...
>

Tikka, he's Nucking Futs!

>>"Like others on this thread, once
>>
>>confronted with the facts and
>>asked to verify their posts
>>they retreat into their hole
>>in the sand like a
>>camel!
>>
>>Enjoy!"
>>
>>No, I'm pretty sure they just
>>don't want to deal with
>>the 2 year old anymore...
>>
>
>
>Tikka, he's Nucking Futs!

CAelknuts, that is a 10-4!!!

>wrong again bonecollector - I did
>not draw. At least
>you have the capacity to
>look up such data.
>Here you go again, revert
>to name calling due to
>my posts of facts when
>your wrong.

Ok last post I'm gonna waste on you. You claim you put in 12aw late first choice only with 19. Once again if you didnt draw that tag and you had 19 points you're lying. I'll post the report and tell me how you couldnt have drawn. One guy with 20 applied and drew and the two guys with 19 as first choice drew.

But I have a feeling like everything else you don't know, you also are wrong about when you started applying again. I'm gonna say you now have 19 which means you went into the draw with 18 last year which also means you didnt start in 2000 but started in 2001. Which also means you're more of an idiot than I imagined (which is almost impossible) and you wasted my time giving me wrong info.

2972320180404083658.jpg

35548screenshot20180404083524adobeacrobat.jpg

No no Bonecutter, Rambo is the winner !! Didn't you read that ?

In the words of the legend himself "I'm done and happy to be a winner about this topic"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-18 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]Well Rambo is active on this thread, all I want to know from him is if you know many African PHs and you have been to hunt in Africa, have hunted caribou recently in BC, have hunted Ibex in Kyrgyzstanhow...how can you not afford to put in for a few more bonus points for Wyoming Moose?

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID8/6163.html

bonecollector - you have no idea how much pleasure and entertainment I've obtained from wasting your time. At least you know how to access the odds to draw data from the AZGFD website. Poor ole Bwht4x4 hasn't a clue how to obtain that info and CAelknuts doesn't know the difference between an African PH and a Colorado booking agent with a proven track record of serious wildlife crimes! You boys provide more entertainment than a $10 movie!

ram,

I have nearly 400 bonus and preference points across the western states and fully understand how all of the draw and point systems work. I have nothing to prove to you so I never came back to say anything more. Plus, I'm afraid to respond to your comments...you know Mark Twain's saying about arguing with people!

Good luck to all on the draws this year!

>ram,
>
>I have nearly 400 bonus and
>preference points across the western
>states and fully understand how
>all of the draw and
>point systems work. I
>have nothing to prove to
>you so I never came
>back to say anything more.
> Plus, I'm afraid to
>respond to your comments...you know
>Mark Twain's saying about arguing
>with people!
>
>Good luck to all on the
>draws this year!

Actually, Mark Twain's quote was about arguing with IDIOTS, not people. Regardless, your point certainly applies.

Separated clavicle, and now I snapped the tendon holding my tricep on, so I have been out of commission. Rambo's poop can be proven wrong time and time again and still think he's right. Mark Twain's quote certainly applies here. BTW- I know of another hunter whom drew a 13A tag with 6 points last year.

29860toxic.jpg

My Favorite Saying.
Doesn't pay to argue with a idiot, because they will just drag ya down to their level and beat ya with experience.
It never fails.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

BC777
Please help me understand the data you posted. The hunt had 100 tags which ment 20 tags go in the bonus pass draw. NR get up to 10% which is 10 tags, but only 5% (5 tags) can be drawn in the bonus pass draw. Even if all the 17 point holders and up are NR, why did non of the 17 point holders get drawn? Only 4 tags were awarded prior, and even if they were all NR there should be 1 more tag. Am I missing something?
Thanks
Bill

I have 18 points and decided to put in for 13b. I know my chances are extremely low, but, this year I drew unit 8 Antelope first hunt and Unit 8 elk late hunt in Arizona, so, maybe, I can strike it again.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom