Summer Madness

TheKnack

Very Active Member
Every year at this time we see many posts regarding our opinions on topics. I am as guilty as the next guy of doing it.
We hash out reasons why our opinion is more justifiable than the other in our minds hoping for others to come to there own conclusion on who is right.
There is nothing wrong with stating our views and conversing with others, yet it seems the middle of the summer causes some of us to get "Summer Madness".
We can debate endlessly to others who have differing views and it is not going to change there opinion. Slamming each other is probably counter productive and will not do anything besides cause counter slamming. Internet Tennis I call it.

Not sure if it is because it is too hot out for most of us to be hitting the hills scouting or even a day out fishing...Yet by hunting season we all seem to be more tolerant of each other as we compliment one another on our shared hunting stories and pictures of the adventure.
Yes, I am guilty of getting "Summer Madness" so i think instead of letting it consume all my time, I think a jaunt in the hills will possibly help alleviate the symptoms a little.
Dang, I just posted another opinion but I hope it offends nobody.
I need to get out more.
Good luck on your hunts.
Best,
Jerry

Good post! i agree, and am guilty as charged. I find that if i can get out fishing more often, that helps a lot. Also, helping others with their upcoming good hunts thru PM's and phone calls helps a lot too even if i'm just going to be hunting here near home.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

For goodness sakes Jerry, most of us know you have a good heart and mean well. You've been here for ever. When I first signed up yours was one of the first posts I always checked out. I love all the big buck photos you shared.

Best of luck to you too.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom