SUPER BOWL 50!!

Roy

BRONCOS ARE IN!!!

See you in Santa Clara baby!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Congrats Roy. Looking forward to the team from the NFC that will beat the Broncos though. DW says the "old man" still has it? Bull$hit. The 11 guys on the defensive side of the ball "have" it. Great game. mtmuley

Defense has always won superbowls, hopefully Denver's can pick apart Cameron Newton & company.

Broncos vs. Panthers - gonna be a tall order!! But I hope we get a great game.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Gonna be a great SB!

Its a win/win, being a Carolina fan I want them to win, but if Peyton can go out on top that would be a great too!

This is the two teams I wanted to see in the SB!

LUCK, NO just need to have the whole defense to show up and play, then Let Peyton manage the game with a few good passes.

Cam will be running alot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>The last time the Broncos were
>in the Super Bowl it
>was a complete disaster from
>the first snap!!!

Yep! - I am sure hoping things are a LOT different this time around. I remember every painful moment of ALL of those 5 losses. Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, 49ers, and Seahawks. All very hurtful!

I am glad you chimed in though CS! Good to hear from you - your team and your QB are flat out SCARY!

Going to be a great game either way.

HOOK 'EM!

Awesome!!

So Maez - why was the crowd cheering/jeering during the national anthem? Sounded pretty good to me - all the words were correct. What happened?

HOOK 'EM!

>I am glad you chimed in
>though CS! Good to hear
>from you - your team
>and your QB are flat
>out SCARY!

Thanks Roy!

They are playing some awesome football right now!
I could do without so much "Dabbing" but I guess as long as they're winning its all good :)

Roy I didn't see anything unusual.They did do a flyover which they don't do very often.

One cool thing that happened that Im not sure made TV.They had Christian Mccaffery on the field in a Broncos jersey.Then they showed Eddie Mac in the booth.I wish we could get this kid when he decides to enter the draft.But I think hes gonna go quick

Game day has arrived!

Bummed out because my usual Super Bowl crab feed isn't going to happen this year breaking about a 30 year tradition. Crab season is still closed.

>Game day has arrived!
>
>Bummed out because my usual Super
>Bowl crab feed isn't going
>to happen this year breaking
>about a 30 year tradition.
>Crab season is still closed.
>

Hey Eel?

Couldn't You just have told them you were Tortoise Hunting & Snuck a Few Crabs out like they Sneak Deer out around here?:D

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

>>Game day has arrived!
>>
>>Bummed out because my usual Super
>>Bowl crab feed isn't going
>>to happen this year breaking
>>about a 30 year tradition.
>>Crab season is still closed.
>>
>
>Hey Eel?
>
>Couldn't You just have told them
>you were Tortoise Hunting &
>Snuck a Few Crabs out
>like they Sneak Deer out
>around here?:D
>

>[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where
>people get Paid to Watch
>
>People that are
>Watching You!"[/font]
>
I would but how do I explain to the people in the Emergency Room at the hospital how I got shell fish poisoning? :D:D

>Oh well, all the Dicks Sporting
>Goods in the Carolinas won't
>have to open at 6am
>in the morning to sell
>SB Panthers merch ?

No, but they will sure have some nice tax write offs sending off those already printed shirts to the poor kids in Haiti and Africa!!

Sorry for the loss CS - you are a good sport about it!!

HOOK 'EM!

Congratulations to the Bronco nation! What a stifling defense
you guys have! Nice to see Peyton go out a winner. Can't say much for Annabel Bowlen's plastic surgeon though.

The Sheriff can now enjoy the rest of his life with no regrets....congratulations to him, John Elway, the Bowlen family, the entire Broncos organization and especially for the best defense this game has ever seen!

The price they paid for him, IS now a mute point.
Hope he decide to hang it up now while on top, Want a great ball player.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I loved seeing Cam Newton getting torn up ! Anyone that cant salute the flag during the national anthem definitely deserves an ass pounding and he got it ! Then walks out of a press conference ? What a whiny ass ! He should go back and watch the Peyton press conference after the Seattle blowout to see how a real leader does it !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom