Super Bowl Halftime Entertainment

Feleno

Long Time Member
Who would you like to see perform at halftime? Its The Who this year whom I'm guessing many guys here are to young to appreciate. They've had a few good ones the last decade including Petty, Stones, Springsteen and of course the Wardrobe Malfunction.

AC/DC would be my top choice.

Barry Manilow :p

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I think they should forgo the trial in NYC, and hang KSM at center field for the halftime entertainment...

This years a bust, but next year the super bowls in the gun loving redneck state of Texas. I would love to see Obama give a half time speech.

How bout they change it up and go younger and hire a band where the average age of the bandmates isn't 60+?

I like CRCs idea!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

They should have one of those old southern jams like they used to back in the day. Charlie Daniels, Skynard, Outlaws, Allman Bros, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Marshal Tucker.....Turn em loose for about 30-45min jam :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I own a clothing company, you just changed our business plan. Forget T'shirts, we are going to start doing those!

WOW

George Thorogood and the Destroyers would be cool. I also second AC/DC, that would be a good show.

Nocked N Loaded

How about a dunk tank filled with sharks with aids and have Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Frank in it?
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

"The Wardrobe Mis-Hap"
Ya,I'll never forget that,3 young kids sitting here watching that 'Black Trash' and then me trying to explain it.
I guess most of you forgot about Shania Twain a few years back?
It'll take something good to out-do that performance!

I have to agree with justr_86, Metallica would be cool.

But wait, this would even be better..... have Axl Rose (Gun-n-Roses front man for those of you who don't know the name) come out on stage where he then gets beat-down by the members of Metallica (and any Canadians in attendance) for his stunt on August 8, 1992 at Montreal's Olympic Stadium.

- Rich

AC/DC Def Leppard or Guns and Roses

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Uncle Ted gets my vote. Beats the hell out of Prince and Tofu eating Paul(My Brain Is So Filled With LSD) McCartney.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom