SUPERCROSS FANS?

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Let's hear it, any other fans out there? Anaheim 1 tonight! Who's your favorite rider/team?

Traditional >>>------->

I used to love supercross and looked up to Jeremy Mcgrath and Ricky Carmichael wish I could be half as good as them than I just grew out of it I guess.

I can't get it out of my system. Been following since Rick Stanton. Ready for another season! The young bucks may make it an interesting season!

yes I am a fan & follow them religiously!!!!!!!!

Looks like VP2 took the first win for 2011.....Boy Trey Canard sure did good too!!!!

dungey 3sec behind & JS7 5sec behind....then trey 9 sec behind!

.....followed by Chad Reed 27sec behind Trey!!!WOW! Looks like its a 4 way battle!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-11 AT 07:57AM (MST)[p]I missed the race last night, hope bubba shows these new boys how its done this jear. Maybe he can stay healthy. But then again, I would love to see windham take a title. I don't think he will get it, but he deserves it. I will most likely be to the slc race and I will definatley make the vegas race this year. This is going to be an intense year, all the new blood is going to make the points race a pretty tight one.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

It is going to be a good year, if everyone stays healthy. We know Bubba's to fast for his own good, so he's going to crash out again. Kevin is the best rider on the track, he's just to old for these younger guys. I was surprised to see Canard in the LCQ, but he came back, and showed he's serious. Reed seams to be getting slower, not sure why. I hope everyone finishes the season, because it makes for better watching. I'm going with Villopoto, the wife thinks it's going to be Dungy again, and the father inlaw's going with Bubba. It's going to be a great year, can't wait for Vegas. It was kinda hard figureing out who was who at first with all the new bike changes.

I'm pumped about this season! Maybe Reed could give Pourcel a ride, they could be the 2 biggest babies on the circuit. I'm hoping Villopoto finishes the season strong. I always love to see Windham ride well too. Bubba's going to walk away with the title IF he doesn't knock himself out. I might make it to Phoenix or one of the other Cali races but SLC and Vegas for sure!

Traditional >>>------->

Gotta roll with Villopoto since he grew up about 100 miles from here. Its gonna be a competitive year if everybody is still riding at the end. Bubba is the only one that can beat Bubba but he seems to do it alot in recent years. Should be a great season.

Who is the rider you want to see lose? I cant stand Reed, I have to give him props because he is constistant. But I would love to see him do poorly this year. He is a crybaby, arrogant prick.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

+1 kawboy. I couldn't agree more about Reed. I do like watching the drama he brings with him though. I bet he wishes he had some factory support after that race! I hope someone can find some speed to mix it up with Bubba.

Traditional >>>------->

I was a Reed fan when he was the only hope to beat Bubba. Reed is kind of a cry baby, but that little ##### boy Bubba always has an excuse when he's not at the top of the podium.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom