swarovski 12x50 el

93trojan

Pulled the trigger today and got a pair from cameralandny.com:) great people there! Joel always gives a great deal and great service.

Anyway, I struggled over deciding on the 10x or the 12x. I've used a pair of 10x50 slc's for 15 years and love them. I am a little worried about shake with the 12x but I usually glass sitting down on a rock or sidewall. There have been times in the big mountains of Utah that I wished I had a tad more power. I have a spotter, but I don't like busting it out every time I see a rock that looks like an elk. I hope I made the right decision....pretty optimistic that I did. Anyone out there with experience with these 12x el's? I'd love to hear it!

hello 93trojan, I to have used 10x for years until 2 years ago .I bought the 12x50 el and just love them. I hunt a lot of states and the open country and the 2 extra power help out alot . also for being a 12x the low light glassing is awesome. you will just love them.

I have the 12x50 EL, you'll enjoy them. These are some of the finest binos made at this point in time. Would not trade mine for anything. Get a lightweight tripod & adapter and these will really serve you well the rest of your hunting career?

These are the best binos you can get in my opinion. The difference between the 10x and 12x will surprise you. Get them on a tripod and you will be amazed how much difference that makes when glassing. You made a good choice with these binos!

They should arrive anytime now. You guys are making me nervous!! My biggest concern is too much shake when using them without a tripod...binocs stay around my neck. Most of my glassing happens in a sitting position with my elbows locked into my knees so I'm hopeful it will be fine. No more tripod talk! Hahaha

So have u used your new swaros yet? I also hunt utah, use a pair of 10x32 els an also wondered if I would like them better

They were probably one of the best purchases I've ever made! I too was worried about the possible shake if using them off hand, but I don't really notice it. As stated above, put them on a tripod and have at it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom