SOLD Swarovski NL Pure 12x42 New in Box

Mr_Muley

I’ve got a new in box set of Swarovski NL Pure 12x42’s up for grabs. They have never been used or registered for the factory warranty. I am asking $3,000. Cash only. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking.

A073CDCB-B106-4509-BD58-4B41612190F8.jpeg

438FC056-846D-474D-A08C-83A8691040D8.jpeg

I’ve got a new in box set of Swarovski NL Pure 12x42’s up for grabs. They have never been used or registered for the factory warranty. I am asking $3,000. Cash only. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking.

View attachment 83676

View attachment 83677
May I ask why your selling them? Going to 10x42 ?? I’m still on the fence between getting 10x or 12x I’ve found when glassing all day the higher power gets more heat/cold waves. Thoughts? Thanks

PRCnut, Not to highjack the original thread, but I have the NL Pure 12x42's and love them. Not too shakey while hand holding and they completely eliminate the need for 15's or even 18's on a tripod in my opinion, so clear and such a wide field of view. You should really test them out on a tripod and it would probably make your decision.

My only dilemma is I have the EL Range TA's and trying to decide which is more practical to keep for everyday hunting situations. Decisions, decisions.

Good price on these.

May I ask why your selling them? Going to 10x42 ?? I’m still on the fence between getting 10x or 12x I’ve found when glassing all day the higher power gets more heat/cold waves. Thoughts? Thanks
I’ve just got a couple pairs that I’m helping a buddy sell! They are amazing bino’s I’ve heard of a few guys that are actually switching over to these from their 15x56’s. I personally run the Zeiss Victory RF’s but it is because of the integrated ballistic calculator. If I didn’t need that feature I would use these hands down. Better glass for sure. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I didn’t notice your reply.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom