Swarovski warranty

peakfreak

Very Active Member
I have a pair of 8.5x42 els. I've had them for five or six years. I wore out the metal ring/strap holders. Sent them back to Swarovski and boom four weeks later I get them back and they look brand new. Cleaned, repainted the whole works. I am very happy and will for sure continue to buy this brand. Not only is it the best glass but what great service too.

Peakfreak

I just sent in my 10x42 EL's for the same thing. They told me three to four weeks. I also have some Lieca glass, and there turn around time is 3 to 4 months!

Horniac

Their binocular warranty is the best. The service center for binoculars is awesome. I sent in a pair of binoculars last year, I fell hard on some ice and knocked them out of alignment. I needed them the next week for a hunt I was going on, I overnighted them to Sona (Swarovski repair) and they had them 48 hours and overnighted them back to me. NO EXTRA CHARGE! Awesome.

Spotting Scopes are another story. Most of their spotting scopes have to go back to Austria for repair. My last one took 14 weeks. I also had to pay $100.00 as it was damaged and not under warranty (it had a chip in the glass). I still wouldn't use anything else.

I'll echo that! I bought a used set of Swaro pocket bino's that had seen some internal fogging issues. I sent them in saying that I understood that I would have to pay for repairs since I wasn't the original purchaser and they said NOPE. We'll take care of them and they turned them around in three weeks. Sent them back and even put them in a new case. I'm hooked now!

Swarovski's bino service matches and exceeds thier optic quality!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom