swbuckmaster stikes again

just4fun

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-08 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]got a call saying that swbuckmaster taged out opening morning with a nice one.

can't wait to hear the story.

congrats scott.

Just4fun

"Nice" is an understatement! He killed a hawg, ,and with an OTC tag to boot. Atta boy Scotty! 23 yard shot for you isn't even fair, for the deer that is!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

27.5? 7x8 I finally killed the buck I was after. Gary Wilson and I located him a week prior and got some video of him with the gl2 looking thru the spotting scope.

Opening morning Gary Wilson almost got the kill shot on this buck from across the canyon with his camera.

The cheaters are small but give the buck a unique look.

Wac'em and stack em!! The wac'em pulled on OJ on this buck by almost cutting it in half, giving this buck an 8 inch by 3 inch entrance hole.

I will post a few pictures when I get them. Dustin Pennington with Wasatch Front Muleys took them and he is still hunting. Good luck guys

Thanks Isaac with Badlands Packs for the Knife. I thought I had a sharp knife but leave it to a Mexican to have a sharper one.

Most of all thanks again Jerry Slaugh for the pack out. I owe you big time!! Jerry has sacrificed two opening morning days in two years packing out my deer.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Sounds like a bomber Scott......congratulations. Can't wait for the photos.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Congratulations. Was this buck shot on the Wasatch? If so, you have quite a string going.

Hawkeye

Scott 'OWNS' the Wasatch Front!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Congrats Scott !!!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Did you ever get those emials from me?

Cheers,
Pete

Let's see the hog! Don't be shy.

http://www.trophyblogger.com/Goat

http://www.trophyblogger.com
email.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-08 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]Jeez Bud,

A few bucks and you can have your own Wasatch Front Bucks Calendar!!!! 6 for 6 on the front!!!!!

DSC_0011.jpg

here is one pic

when I get the story done ill post a few more
i taped him out at 160 gross."

"I think I messed up the score what do you think"

27.5 in wide with 7x8 some of the points I call a point might not be called points but I sure like them. ill have to post a few side pictures when i get them. so you can see the extra points and the bladed g3's.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-08 AT 05:27PM (MST)[p]I think it looks bigger, sweet buck nonetheless. congrats.

Congrats on a damn nice Buck regardless of the score! That's the Deer that most Bowhunters dream of for sure. Hard to tell score from just the one angle, but he looks bigger than 160....Congrats on a sweet Deer again.

Beautiful looking buck Scott.....congratulations on an awesome archery buck!

BOHNTR )))---------->

SWBM, that is quite an accomplishment. Way to go! You need to change your MM handle to CWD- Chronic Wasatch Death.

Great buck Scott! I told Jerry tonight that next year it's got to be his turn! Man the Hunting Gods are smiling on you! Way to go! I love the stories of guy's getting in the back country and slammin big bucks! Your my idol! Post more pic's, I would love to see more of it!

Oh, and PRO, get off this site and go kill a bull will ya!

I'm stuck in town until Thursday. This is KILLING me!

PRO

Every picture I see of that beast he just gets better and better. Definitely better than 160. Beautiful frame, great forks, a bowhunters dream for sure. Looking forward to some more pics. It was fun hearing the story.

Even with a shorter G2 on his right, I'd say he is over 170" His tine length and inside spread credit appear to match my 172" buck almost perfectly. With the slight shortness on his right side made up for with the kickers, I'd say he's low 170's my friend. What a beautiful deer!!!
Lets see some more of him!!!

Congratulations, Scott! You deserved this buck. You did your fair share of scouting this buck out. Maybe you can take me to your honey hole some day... Oh, yah... you did! Next time I'll try not to throw away my phone so I know where to meet you on the opener!

What a great buck to a great scouting story... Can't wait to read about your recovery. Sounds like the Almighty was on your side that day. Don't forget to tell that story. That is part of the miracle of your buck.

Midnight

Scott:

Have you added those measurements up correctly yet? Give it up amigo! :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom