switchback help

cbryant11

iam getting a new switchback xt.. my question is should i get the regular quiver or the one that rises above the limb,,,let me know so i dont make a horrible mistake, thanks c bryant

Either I suppose. I just bought a new XT, and am looking for the two piece raised, but there isnt a huge difference between them. More taste and how much money you have to spend. Im sure some experts will jump in here and teach us both.

I would recommend the raised. It will allow you to put your bow resting on the stabilizer and the lower cam.

check out the fuse quivers that is what i have on my XT it is a two piece and it is adjustable I set mine so my arrows are equal two my limbs these quivers look sweet on the mathews bows and they are about $20 cheaper than the mathews quivers they are deffinatly worth taking a look at.

I would also check out the fuse quiver 2 piece is what I have on my XT and it is awesome, Fuse accesories are made for Mathews so they match pretty close.

Fuse is a division of Hoyt, however, they do produce quivers for Mathews bows as well.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom