taxidermist

A

aepadil

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO GET THERE ANIMALS MOUNTED ONE OF MY BUDDYS DID MY DEER I GOT LAST YEAR AND DID A DAM GOOD JOB AND HE ISNT EXPENSIVE LIKE THOSE OTHER GUYS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR TO GET IT BACK EITHER

Do you have pics of your deer? What kinda prices are we talking about? I am a believer in you get what you pay for, and I have learned that the hard way.

>Do you have pics of your
>deer? What kinda prices are
>we talking about? I am
>a believer in you get
>what you pay for, and
>I have learned that the
>hard way.

I agree. I do all my own work and some for friends. If I took on more work I would have to charge more than just material, and the turn around time would be even worse. I wouldn't want to sacrifice any quality to have to adjust my schedule to people calling all the time.

--Bill

YEA I GOT SOME PICTURES AS SOON AS MY DAUGHTER SHOWS ME HOW TO DO IT I WILL POST THEM THIS GUY IS THE SH T I WAS GOING TO TAKE MY DEER TO A TAXIDERMIST I WONT SAY THE BUSINESS BUT THE PRICE WAS GOING TO BE AROUND 800 AND I WOULDNT SEE IT TILL THE FOLLOWING SEASON PRETTY MUCH SCREW THAT JUST LETTING EVERYBODY NO

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom