Taxidermy and meat ideas Gila region---airline travel?

kybuck1

Well a bit forward thinking, but I need some advice on arriving in NM for a Gila elk hunt and then if successful transport ideas. Due to my work constraints I am going to have to use an airline to and from. Does anyone have any ideas for meat transport, airlines to use, taxidermy and/or game head transport?
Thanks

My buddy's taxi is located right next to a game butcher. :)
Both guys have good reputations and are more than happy to ship your trophy's.

We dropped off both on a Tuesday, placed our orders, and waited patiently. A couple weeks later, the big brown truck dropped off a cooler full of frozen meat at the office.

Not sure if the taxi work has come back yet. There are a few taxidermy shipping services that have routes around the country and can keep costs reasonable if you can wait for the regularly scheduled drop.

-----------------------------------------
Give a man a little luck and anything will do for brains (Albert Soady).

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom