Taxidermy

shootem

I live in Logan Utah and will be hunting in Wyoming and Idaho this year. Can anyone recommend a reputable taxidermist in Ogden or anywhere north of there, preferably within an hour or so of Logan. Western Wyoming or southeast Idaho would work too. If you have done business and were happy please share the taxidermist and where there located. Also I don't care to bash the taxidermists but politely tell me who to stay away from. If you have pics please post. Thanks for any info possible.

I live in Smithfield and a bunch of us take our stuff to Steffen Wulstenhulme. He regularly comes up to pick stuff up or drop it off. Best taxidermist around in my opinion. Send me a PM for his contact info.

If you want to do euro mount I have a beetle setup. You can call for prices Rocky 435-770 4817 I also agree Stephan does a great job

I think we should all list the ones that suck that we would never use again. If there are any left that haven't been named go there. "I'll get it done in 6 months" or " its still at the tannery".

I'll cast a vote for Kevin Petersen at Autumn Pride Taxidermy in Hyrum. He has done lots of work for me and my buddies and does an awesome job! Great guy to work with and turn around time is great as well.

Autumn pride seems to be top notch. Do you have any pics of the work done from his shop dreamin of elk?

Hey flatdead, who do you have in mind that we all should avoid. I don't want to take a chance with a shady taxi.

I'll pm you. He still has a bear of mine and im not happy but not quite ready to chuck him under the bus YET.... If he keep avoiding my calls and text I will do that to him on here. Maybe I need to text him and have him read this post. I have not seen his name on this forum.

Go visit a couple local shops, look at his/her work, and talk to a reference or two. Or you can take advice from anonymous posters on an internet forum. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom