TEBOW-TIME....

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Here's a thought.....SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Aw come on Wiz!

Don't be a sore loser, haha!

I've been a DIEHARD Broncos fan for 30 years and even I didn't see that game coming, not even in my dreams.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

that was the best game i've ever watched!

didn't Roy say something about if tebow came out and threw for over 300 yrds , he'd eat his words?

if nothing else, Tebow proved he can play in the NFL- look at how many teams there are "right now" that WISH tebow was taking snaps for them- K.C.,Seattle,St.Luis,chicago,Miami, "DALLAS",Indianapolis,
Cleveand, just to name a few.

so on top of the fact that he has a better work ethic than most, plays with more passion than most, and gets a team to play around him better than most- this guy missed a complete training camp this year. WHAT IF he can fix his problems that he has at inaccuarate passes? ( short passes, i highly doubt you would get any steelers players to say he cant throw a long ball with the best of them)

what if it takes 2 years before he can be a complete passer? many rookie Q.B's take 3 years to fully develope, why cant he have 2 more years to develope?

hw showed a hell of alot more in his first1/2 season as a starting quarterback than MOST young q.b's do.

i'd bet my ass patriots aren't taking them lightly! I'm not saying they'll beat New England- NE could go all the way this year, but if the game is within 7 points, 2 minuts to go in the forth, i'll bet every single person watching will be thinking "TEBOW TIME"!!!

>that was the best game i've
>ever watched!
>
>didn't Roy say something about if
>tebow came out and threw
>for over 300 yrds ,
>he'd eat his words?
>
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...how_thread&om=15354&forum=DCForumID11&omm=122

So yeah - I owned up to at least part of it!

I have always said, that as long as he keeps winning, I am ALL for him. If the rest of the NFL stops him on a regular basis, then he needs to go. Regardless of how he does against the Patriots, he just bought himself at least 3 weeks as a starter next year.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Tim Teblow stinks. Its not him its the defense that keeps them in games. He has a ok pass every few games but he mostly stinks. Give him a few years and see.

I do agree that his overt expression of faith through kneeling and praying so often is rather tiring, however genuine it may be. I know plenty of other NFL players who are very spiritual and probably pray just as much and are just as sincere, you just don't see them do it.

As far as the term "Tebowing" is concerned I think it has become more than an act of prayer, it is a symbolic act that popular culture has taken upon itself and magnified beyond what it really is. It is part of the "show" now, and because of that, has been relegated to a less sincere gesture than it is intented to portray. That is the danger you run of making sacred actions public.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I have seen a lot of players of different sports point toward heaven when they score a touchdown, hit a homer, etc. And how many guys cross themselves before they bat? What's the difference?

Pretty wierd that with his last pass, he threw for 316 yards (John 3:16)!!

He was only 10 of 22 passing, not great normally, but who cares, he won. And the defense didn't win this game. Doesn't matter if it is pretty or not, wins is what counts.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

"D" didn't throw that pass in OT and "D" didn't catch that pass in OT. Hope like hell he wins next week too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It's no secret about my passion and loyalty to the Broncos, ive been a fan since the 70's through thick and thin. I do like what Tebow is bringing to the team with his enthusiasm and will to win and he's definitely improving with each game. But i AM getting sick of the religion being brought into this, it's getting ridiculous and taking away from what "faith" really is. I'm not one to believe God controls individual situations single handedly like a lot of faiths believe. I mean C'mon, with all the trouble going on right now on this earth in countless countries all over the world, do we really think God is watching and actually controlling a stupid football game in America??
Get back to reality people......It's just sh!t house luck, irony and teamwork that has taken Denver to this level.

F-Dude, if Denver wins New England, I think the NFL commissioner should make Tebow attempt to walk across water to make sure he's human!! I'll probably start praying 4 times a day if both those things happen!!

~Z~

Tebow could probably walk across the water and not get his cleats wet. You know Jesus was born on the 25th, and Tebow was the 25th pick in the draft. Start praying

I refuse to comment on this until I can get Manny's slant. I'm sure this is biblical, I just need Manny to tell me how and what part of scripture it comes from.

I think the Patriots will win 66-6

299images.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-12 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]Tebow is now the second most famous White Bronco...next to O.J. Simpson's ride of course.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Yup, guess it was the defense that threw that pass for a touchdown in OT..

God was at that game against the Patriots but he left after it was 16-3!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom