Ted Cruz. for president

piper

Long Time Member
It's looking more and more like Ted is going to be the nominee.

I'm curious as to what the avid republicans on this site think?

He will push for public land sales, he wants a no exception ban on abortions among other things, personally I can't stand looking at the guy, and knowing that our rightwing congress can pass a bill to sell or transfer public lands, and President Cruz will sign it makes me sick.

So let's hear it? Hillary or Cruz, if that's what it comes to?

Piper you just trying to justify your vote for a liar and possibly a crook as Hillary is. I do not think Cruz will be the nominee for the GOP and I hope not.
The bottom line is no matter who the GOP candidate is, you will not vote for them as you are a liberal Democrat party voter without brass ones to admit it.

RELH

Why would anyone vote for a democrat? They would disarm you the first chance they got!

Cruz for president 2016!
Hillary for prison 2016!

piper, I don't understand why you're making it out to be one of two choices. According to you, it's either sell it to Koch or lock it all up into National Park and designated Wilderness.

You environmental wackos are bringing this on yourselves. If you would take a reasonable approach to multiple use of the land none of this would be an issue. Don't you agree that we've brought back wildlife and hunting 1000% since the early 1900's?

Here is just one of many examples of why reasonable people are pissed. You'd think the entire universe revolved around Spotted Owls. Not happy with just shutting down logging on National Forest lands, now the target is private timber companies. You people won't be happy until you've made America a lower third class Country. In fact it seems to a lot of people, that's your goal.

http://www.wildcalifornia.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/fesa_nso_uplist_90dayfinding_epic_final.pdf

To the rest of you, yes I know. I just wasted 30 minutes of my time that I'll never get back

Eel, no one brought this on themselves, I cut trees, hunt and lots of extractive stuff I guess you could say.

This is about greed and power, simple as that.
I know the players and how the roots lay on this quest.
I asked a simple question, Ted or Hillary, I tell you what, one is extreme, one isn't.

You joking yourself if you think the forest service locks everything up, not true at all.

With either of the two we are definitely in trouble as a country. I do believe Cruz is the lesser of the two evils, though I can't stand the man. Pretty sad when these two are the best this great country can come up with.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-15 AT 10:25AM (MST)[p] Eel, 430.000 cattle, 13.000 elk in Nevada, 85% public land, does this sound like extractive industry is getting the short end of the stick?

I wish you could see the foot print the gas fields and mines have in the places I frequent.

Things are changing fast in the west, and it's not because everything is "locked up". Actually it's the opposite.

I will admit though that I think the wilderness act is a great thing and the true value will be fully known in the future, I think some of the western range is still overgrazed and daving things like sage grouse isn't a terrible thing in my opinion, sure we can do without them, but it's their habitat that counts, and that supports other species in the traditional western ecosystem.

Anyway *is it Cruz or Hillary?

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-15
>AT 10:25?AM (MST)

>
> Eel, 430.000 cattle, 13.000 elk
>in Nevada, 85% public land,
>does this sound like extractive
>industry is getting the short
>end of the stick?
>
>I wish you could see the
>foot print the gas fields
>and mines have in the
>places I frequent.
>
>Things are changing fast in the
>west, and it's not because
>everything is "locked up". Actually
>it's the opposite.
>
>I will admit though that I
>think the wilderness act is
>a great thing and the
>true value will be fully
>known in the future,
> I think some of
>the western range is still
>overgrazed and daving things like
>sage grouse isn't a terrible
>thing in my opinion, sure
>we can do without them,
>but it's their habitat that
>counts, and that supports other
>species in the traditional western
>ecosystem.
>
> Anyway *is it Cruz or
>Hillary?
I like filling my truck up with Diesel up and driving to my favorite drive thru and ordering my double burger and fries

I do too, 264, and that's why a healthy balance is the best in my opinion.

I like hunting and barbecued elk onion burgers also.
We can have both as long as we stay away from extremism and the twisted selfish liars that promote it.

>I do too, 264, and that's
>why a healthy balance is
>the best in my opinion.
>
>
>I like hunting and barbecued elk
>onion burgers also.
>We can have both as
>long as we stay away
>from extremism and the twisted
>selfish liars that promote it.
>
I can go along with that.

No, but I would say that she is a centrist and knows exactly how the game is played.
Nixon had his personal faults for sure, but his policies weren't extreme, and then remember Hillary was a Goldwater republican at one time..

Cruz is extreme I would say, things like a no exception ban on abortions and privatizing public lands aren't centrist views in my opinion. I could care less if he is a nice honest guy.

She plans to fight terrorism with "love and kindness". If that's knowing how to play the game I'd like to know what the game is!

Honestly? I don't think it matters at this point who the next president is. I don't think any of them have a clue how much 20 trillion in debt is. Especially with no end in sight. We're all on a run away train.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-15 AT 10:46AM (MST)[p]I am convince that Gros Ventre is right about a choice of the lesser of two evils.

What should be scaring any conservative is the talk of a third party run if the Republicans got to the floor with a contested primary. If Cruz gets nominated and the Donald's ego feels he is a viable candidate then a third party bid does nothing but help the Democrats.

Anyone else tired of voting for the lesser of two evils?

Nemont

Cruz won't get the nomination. he's getting a bump just like Carson did and it will fade.

It's Trump or Rubio. and if it's Rubio then Trump will run as a 3rd party. a guy like Trump doesn't lead the pack this long and this close to the beginning of the primary themn walk away with his hat in his hand. that's what losers do, which sums up his competition.

As for Cruz , I'm not sure if he or Huckleberry are the worst candidate in US history but it's between the two. neither will ever be president thankfully so we won't have to verify it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Rubio is up for selling federal lands, this was confirmed the other day, but I knew it before because there was an article about Demar Dahl throwing some money and support behind his run. It's so easy to read between the lines.

Rubio is a douche . hell Trump is a douche, but he's still the star of the GOP at that.

It's a sorry state of affairs these days. hundreds of millions of americans and we end up with this lot to select from. I'd think it a practical joke if I didn't know it was true.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

And the Democrats gave you far worse to pick from.

RELH

P.S. Piper instead of running down the list of reasons why you will not vote for a GOP candidate, grow a pair of brass ones and just admit you are voting for Hillary no matter what.

>
>Cruz won't get the nomination.
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

All but assuring Cruz will be the nominee! Book it!

I really doubt Cruz will get the nomination. but I'll bet you right now he won't be president. you name it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom