Tell me about Arctic cat 4 wheelers

Shummy

Very Active Member
I have a guy who wants to trade me for a racer I don't use. I could really use another 4x4 wheeler, but I don't know anything about Arctic Cats. What's the scoop?

I've got a 2002. Things may have changed in the last 5 years. Articat builds the bike and they put Suzuki motors in them (stamped right on the case. They're A little looser, plastic is a little cheaper, signature Arctic Cat brake squeak, definetaly not on the same level as a Honda. Runs like a champ, runs strong. Can get 60 miles on the 3.7gal tank, haven't had a single problem with the bike. Also paid $1000 dollars less than a comprobale Honda, and I have no regrets.

The one I'm being offered is an '03 400cc. The racer I'm trading is a Suzuki. I think Kawasaki is making all the motors for Suzuki and Arctic Cat. Any Ideas what an '03 with about 1500 miles is worth?

2 years ago, I gave $3300 for my 02 with 600 miles on it, and think I got a good deal. Check out KSL.com classifieds, it'll give you a good idea of current market value.

I was not Impressed. So I sold them and bought a Vinson (Suzuki 500). Awsome Bike

ALOT OF CHEAP PLASTIC!!!

AND A WEAK PISTON!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TRADE ON THIS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom