tent trailer that also carries a quadrunner

hntnfsh67

Was hunting in Colorado last fall and saw a neat trailer configuration that I had never seen before. It was a pop up tent trailer with a cargo extention on the rear that held a quad runner. I did not get the name of the trailer, has anyone out in MM land seen one or own one of these cool little trailers?
Thanks

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Thanks for the tip. Those trailers were pretty neat. Just had a little addition to the family and my girl and daughter would like to come on my out of state hunts.......but stay in nicer digs than a tent and cot.
Thanks again.

Matt
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

I have a 2007 Fleetwood E3 which is a real nice pop up with a 4 wheeler carrier on the front. After the 4th season though I am forced to sell it do to economic reasons. I need about $15000 for it too pay off the note so if you're interested let me know and I can send you pics or something.

Bob,

thanks for the link. I have researched those jumpin jacks already. nice set up. Having seen both up close the jayco wins in my book. jumpin jack is a nice setup but is a bit spartan for my better half. we went on the jayco site and built our fantasy trailer last night. now just wish there was a dealer closer!
thank for the tip.

Matt
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Coues,

Thanks for the tip. I have gone on their website and am now comparing it to the jayco quote I have received. Do you have this type of trailer or used one like it?
Thanks again.

Matt
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

A buddy of mine manufactures a trailer called a HAULTENT made in Fallon Nevada. I have spent a lot of time in these and they work very well and you can haul a or two quads on top when folded up. haultent.com

I have a 2006 E3 that gets used approx 100 days per year between hunting/fishing trips. Before buying I compared and demo'd the Starcraft RT, Jayco Baja, and a model by Rockwood. The Fleetwood is going to cost you the most $'s off the lot, but the quality is undeniable when compared to the competition. After almost 3 seasons of use, my unit still looks like new when I take the time to shine it up. I have a Sportsman 500 4whlr that fits perfectly on the front carrier with some room to spare for a 5 gallon gas can and some wood.

My hunting buddy has a Starcarft RT that he has had for 2 years and it hasnt given him many problems. However, when we have the Fleetwood and Starcraft setup side-by-side in the mountains, he is the first to admit that he wishes he would have paid the extra $'s for the Fleetwood.

Just my 2 cents.

Muley,

Thanks for the review. That is what I was hoping for. Did a quote for the Jayco and have requested a quote from fleetwood as well. Question, do you find any problems with the low counters. It seems like they are so low you darn well might be on your knees. Other than that both designs are nice.
Thanks again.

Matt
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Matt,

No real issues with the low counters. We usually just use these flat spaces to stack our gear or food. The cooking galley/sink is at the perfect height once you swing it up into place. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again. Found a dealer in Redding, right over the hill from me. Was wondering if you had the slide out dining area or the slide out cooking area? Do you have the awning or screen room on the front? I really like the extra room option.

Matt
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

I have the E3 with the slide out dining area. Mine came standard with an awning in the front, but to be honest I have never used it. I really dont know if the awning canopy on mine can be screened in, I dont think so.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom