test #2

M

manny15

41d0be616d179c80.jpg

Wow Manny15, that's a great looking buck. That's way too big to haul all the way up to Oregon if you end up moving there. You better leave it with me in CA.:)

Steve

Manny, hey Medford won't do that buck justice drop him off in Klamath Falls with me and I will tell everyone who got him. ;-)

Oh yeah what evr happened with your hand gun and all that when you went across the border? I'm in the military and I went TDY and never heard the out come??? Just curious
Curtis

>Manny, hey Medford won't do that
>buck justice drop him off
>in Klamath Falls with me
>and I will tell everyone
>who got him. ;-)
>
> Oh yeah
>what evr happened with your
>hand gun and all that
>when you went across the
>border? I'm in the military
>and I went TDY and
>never heard the out come???
>Just curious
>
>
>
>
>
> Curtis

Hey Curtis...That buck sits in my office right above my desk, he's nice to look at when you've tried so many years to get one comparable outta state (and failed so far).....LOL.....

As far as the hand gun thing went they hit me with a misdemeanor & $125.00 fine, and gave me the gun back.....
=======================================================
this is a field pic of the 7x6 triple dropper buck
41eaa08c467d9209.jpg

my first 24" blacktail
41eaa0e84703ccda.jpg

this is a 173 2/8" buck I took in 91 zone C
41eaa17947bd808d.jpg

Manny, those are some great bucks!!!! Man I hate those hots days down there in Cali. Well thats good you got the gun back and not to big of a fine. If you do move to Medford drop me a line. I only live a hour or so away in K-falls. Talk to you later
Curtis

Curtis, my brother live's over there on washington Str. I'll look yah up next time I'm up there....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom