Thank Salazar for delisting the wolf. URGENT!!!!

4100fps

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

Help is needed to combat the Anti's calling in complaining about the delisting. I know it's already been done but we need to combat them any way we can.
The Out-of-State Defenders of Wolves at the Expense of all Other Wildlife Organization [they refer to themselves as Defenders of Wildlife] is urging a call-in campaign to the F&W Service against the delisting of Wolves. May I suggest that your viewers also call in something as follows: Make your voice heard. Call the US Fish and Wildlife Service at 1-800-344-9453 (between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday-Friday), select option ?3? (for endangered species) and hit ?0? to speak with the operator. Once you are connected, just deliver this simple message:

My name is ****** and I am calling from ****** to express my heartfelt appreciation for Interior Secretary Salazar?s decision to implement the plan to eliminate Endangered Species Act protections for wolves in Idaho and Montana.

Now is the time to allow the affected States to manage their Wolf population as they do with all other species. I strongly urge Secretary Salazar to continue the implementation of this important decision.

Did it today too! Operator said he was forwarding all comments to Salazar's office! Sounds like it may do some good if enough of us call.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

FYI,

I called the US Fish and Wildlife Service today and they have received far more calls from pro-wolf people than they have heard from people supporting Salazar's decision to delist wolves.

This is an easy call to make. Please take the time to voice your opinion on the wolf delisting issue.

I will make the call here from Cali. I can only hope that some day we will be fortunate enough to see the Mt. Lion removed from the protested list by the extreme left wingers that put them on the list 30 + years ago.

JR

We were getting smoked on this but sportsman are starting to respond. The lady at the Interior Deptartment said that now it's about a 40/60 split with wolf lovers leeding. Come on people it's really simple to do. Make the call. We need this.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

I made the call. The operator said the comments against were still running more than the ones supporting the decision but the supporters were gaining..... Terry

Made the call last week. Thanks for the heads up post. I don't know what herd it was in Idaho, but public TV had a debate on the wolf issue. One of the elk herd estimates in central part of state has gone from pre-wolf 6500 head to 1500 today. The next step is to stop hunting so the wolf has enough to eat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom