Thanx Eastmans

Buckhunter1

Just got my Eastmans urinal in the mail today. Got all the great Nv draw odds in it. Dedline was yesterday. Oh well. How bout u guys?

>I'm fine....I don't depend on some
>clown from anywhere for draw
>dates and advice.

Come on Homer!

We got people around here reading them like a Book of Mormon!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>I'm fine....I don't depend on some
>clown from anywhere for draw
>dates and advice.

+1....that is also, at times, inaccurate information.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I got mine a few days before deadline. I have had a huge issue with info being very wrong all the time. I doubt I will subscribe again and I have been subscribed for 10 or 15 years.

They seem like great guys but odds have so many errors it is nearly useless.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-17 AT 03:13PM (MST)[p]Eastman's MRS sucks!!! I dropped both mags two years ago as their MRS has so many errors it's laughable!

I agree, not only are there tons of odds that are just plain wrong, but there's a bunch of typos as well. Same with the magazine articles. I love the stories so I will keep with the magazines but I'm done with the mrs book. They need a new editor.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-17 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]Last year, I bought their new annual MRS book and it had a section that said they have attempted to correct all the errors or something to that effect. The first state I looked at was riddled with mistakes. I couldn't help but laugh. Last Eastmans product I will ever buy. They are the worst.

Tried Epic this year and the information seems accurate, but their delivery time isn't much better. Twice, I have received the magazine a few days before the deadline. It also seems too similar to Huntin Fool. I was hoping for new information. They need to improve if they want to compete with the others.

I dropped Huntin Fool as the information became stale. I have GoHunt and seem to like them best.

Sierra where do you think Huntin Fool got the foundation of their info? Jason Carter. Go hunt seems pretty Bad-A if you use Randy Newberg's promo code they give you a 50.00 dollar Sportsmans warehouse gift card pretty solid deal. Epic seems pretty good to but getting your info 3 days before the deadline seems crappy that's not alot of time to strategise IMO. And go hunt all you have to do is log in so it seems like the best avenue to go down.

I complained on their forum and they said the printer had an issue getting this issue out on time. I got mine 1 day before the deadline.

They didn't address my complaint that they didn't even mention the fact that there was a NR MG tag this year, first time since 2012. Only one unit, but that to me says the information is not being updated. And I have also noticed typos getting worse and worse.

I am not sure if I will renew or not, but I think most pay for the MRS and not the "It all started when I checked the draw results and couldn't believe I had the tag of my dreams" stories.

I got on EPIC this year, and yes online is available timely. My buddy has gohunt and we compare notes.

I think there is value in cross checking multiple sources, but Eastman's need to drill down on their quality control, errors seem to be getting more and more rampant. When competitors come into your space you dont' start falling off, it's time to step your game up.

And you need a magnifying glass to read some of their tables. Back when you could get the MRS section on-line I could just zoom in, now it's not worth the effort. I've been threatening to not review last few years, but I'm a sucker for a "free" knife, or whatever the teaser is.

Kinda Comical coming from the dumbest Help Me-Help Me I have no Clue- Blow-hio-Clown on our hunting sites to say this--

"I got mine a few days before deadline. I have had a huge issue with info being very wrong all the time. I doubt I will subscribe again and I have been subscribed for 10 or 15 years"

Robb

When my subscription runs out at the end of this year, I'm done. My January subscription, which I wanted to reference for Wy elk, never showed up! This months didn't come until the 20th.

I only subscribe for the mrs. I'll send my money elsewhere from now on.

try Gohunt. expensive but i like it the best. iv had eastmans and huntinfool and i won't ever go back to them after a buddy told me about go hunt.

Haha. I don't know how these buffoons got my info! I finally told them politely to quit calling me and the did.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom