Brickyard - Win
All Star Challenge - Win

NEXTEL Championship - OH yeah baby!!

Smiling everytime your Ford buddies read this post: PRICELESS

GO 48!!!! What a year.

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

He is the best. I'm not a big fan of the 48, but I am glad it wasn't a Ford that won the Chase. Smoke will be hard to beat next year. I think I would like JJ more if he dumped the Rainbow Warrior. Now what do we do til the Bud Shootout?

STEWART,WTF???

DO YOU HAVE SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH HIS WHINE???

GLAD TO SEE A FORD WIN THE FORD 400!!!

GO BIFF!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING WE CAN ARGUE WITH PEOPLE LIKE CLORIDERUS UNTIL THE SHOOTOUT ROLLS AROUND!!!

He has plenty of cheese already. He only showers once a week. Lets face it he is the best racer and now that he is working out and taking it serious we could be in alot of trouble next year. Look how he competed in the Chase. He will have plenty of wins to go with his whine next year. I'm not a fan of him either. I think I'm a #11 fan after this year. That kid can flat out race anywhere. He's also as humble as they come. Biff is one of my favs to watch. I love it when he gets sideways coming out of the turns. Jack Rousche is a ##### of the first rank, so therefore I can't cheer for the Biff.

FORTY-EIGHT.

Johnson should dump the Rainbow Warrior, thats a great idea. Then he could go race for some loser teams like DEI or RCR.
Like what Dale Sr. told Gordon one time, "They only hate you, because you beat me". I use to be a Gordon hater back when I was a Dale Sr. fan and the only reason I hated him was because he would beat Sr. every week.
One more win for Gordon and he ties Sr. in career wins.

Fat Tony wasn't a factor this year and he won't be next year either. He won 3 of the last 10 races, but what did he do in the other 7 races? not jack $hit.

NOT REALLY A GORDON FAN EITHER!!!

ALTHOUGH I GIVE THEM GUYS CREDIT FOR SOME OF THE BEST PAINT JOBS!!!

I'M WAITING FOR THE DAY SOMEBODY KNOCKS FAT TONY OFF THE TRACK & THEY DON'T GET A PENALTY!!!

HE'S DONE IT TO OTHER DRIVERS & NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM!!!

HE'S GOT A FAST CAR BUT CAN'T DRIVE IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING SOMEBODY NAILS HIM NEXT SEASON!!!

shotgun,
First off I'm not a Smoke fan just stating the facts. Check the stats before you pop off because you're wrong. Tony had the best average finish in the Chase. He's lost twenty pounds and is serious thats all I'm saying. Let me guess you like the Yankees and Lakers too?

Yankees, Lakers, Bulls, Red Sox, Cowboys, Patroits all suck.

I've liked Johnson the first time I met him in the early 90s when my friend worked for Nelson and Nelson Racing, they raced in the Desert series and the Mickey Thompson stadium series. One of their drivers was Rick Johnson the former moto-x star the other was Jimmie Johnson. The first time I met J. Johnson he was 18 and he was just as humble then as he is now.
The other driver I pull for is Robby Gordon and we all know how bad he sucks. So no, I'am not a bandwagon hopper. I bet your going to call me a rookie Nascar fan next. I've been to races at Riverside and the big "O". Riverside closed in '89 and I bet you never herd of the big "O".

As far as the chase went. Fat Tonys avg. finish was 10.6 Johnsons was 10.8 so what ever, your right. Fat Tony should of, would of, could of.

shotgun,
Thanks for sharing your personal info on JJ. I have a friend who knows him well too. I don't have anything against him or you for that matter. I just don't support the guys who are the best. Jimmmie is the best the facts prove it. As much as you dislike Smoke the facts are pretty good for him too. All I said is watch out for him next year and you then you went off. I just don't like the fans that jump on the JJ band wagon because he's the best. I say stick with your driver through thick and thin. RCR told me that Robby Gordon has as much or more talent than any driver he's ever had. Gotta respect a guy that can drive the wheels off of anything. By the way I'm the rookie fan.

Jimmy is Da Man. Way to go. I am a 24 fan and a 48 fan and a 20 fan. The rest can rot. Dale Jr. is the biggest loser of them all. His dad was a stud and he is simply riding his coat tails. Jr. is a gravy trainer all the way. He will go down in history as the most popular driver never to win a championship.

48 its about time.:)

Fat Tony will take it all next year! I like his attitude - he was a definite factor in the chase even though he wasn't in it! Next year he makes the chase and takes it all!

GO SMOKE IN 2007! 78 days to Daytona!

I'll also cheer for the 88 car - BIG DALE JARRETT IS WHAT BROWN CAN DO FOR YOU! Too bad Waltrip will having him driving a Toyota! Maybe they can do better than with Yates.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom