The Art Of No Deal #568

It seems they could have done that over the phone. At least Trump can finally say he served in Vietnam.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-19 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]Dude you are the dumb fuc# here. Even some Democrats have said that Trump did the right thing by getting up from the table and walking away from a one sided deal that Kim wanted.
Better yet it showed the Chinese that he is willing to walk away from them on the trade deal concessions he wants from them. They are starting to hurt now on trade and they know now that they will have to bargain in good faith or Trump will walk and not sell the farm like past presidents have done.
The only Trump hater bad mouthing Trump is you. Susan Rice, Nancy Pelosi, and even Chuck Schumer have stated Trump did the right thing about walking away and not making a bad deal for the U.S. You better put your dunce cap back on and get in the corner of the class room as you just flunked business 101.

RELH

I don't know why I am even responding to this drivel because it's the stupidest thread on the entire internet right now. I guess according to Ochotard, Trump should do nothing and let Rocket Man continue firing missiles and testing nukes like he was when Obama was president.

Even if the entire negotiation process never accomplishes anything, nobody can say that we didn't try. It will also show the rest of the world that NK isn't serious about anything but wasting people's time. Other countries would be more willing to join a coalition if military intervention were ever required because they would see that we tried diplomacy and it didn't work.

I believe that China is a major factor in this and is not on our side. They have no interest in a reunified Korea as their neighbor and are the puppet master for little Kim. The world would be much better served getting to a point where China doesn't provide all the cheap shyt everyone buys.

>I don't know why I am
>even responding to this drivel
>because it's the stupidest thread
>on the entire internet right
>now. I guess according
>to Ochotard, Trump should do
>nothing and let Rocket Man
>continue firing missiles and testing
>nukes like he was when
>Obama was president.
>
>Even if the entire negotiation process
>never accomplishes anything, nobody can
>say that we didn't try.
> It will also show
>the rest of the world
>that NK isn't serious about
>anything but wasting people's time.
> Other countries would be
>more willing to join a
>coalition if military intervention were
>ever required because they would
>see that we tried diplomacy
>and it didn't work.
>
>I believe that China is a
>major factor in this and
>is not on our side.
> They have no interest
>in a reunified Korea as
>their neighbor and are the
>puppet master for little Kim.
> The world would be
>much better served getting to
>a point where China doesn't
>provide all the cheap shyt
>everyone buys.

When there is a choice!

China can Kiss My Ass!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

now now now you mouthbreathing chumps. you don't get off that easy.

Trump said he's sure he's the reason we're not in a war with NK. if he's the reason we're not all dead he needs to do better than shoot his mouth off and accomplish not a phuking thing ever. unless he's lying ?

What he has done is give Kim everything he wanted. he's now a " great leader " and his nation has a " great future " because Kim is a " great guy " and a " Friend " to the POTUS .

Trump gave Kim the recognition he wanted and blew a big cloud of smoke up his azz with praise , complements and photo ops. and he got chit in return . Kim knows he's in control and he's buying all the time he needs with his new orange buddy.

That sawed off little gook is running the show.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude here you go again. You just say the stupidest shlt to piss everybody off. I think you live just to do that. You can't really mean all that can you.

If people are honest it won't pizz them off. if they're liars I don't care.

When you make claims like this you need to come home from 2 meetings with more than a happy gook.

Trump has accomplished the same thing in NK that the last 5 presidents have. nothing. today extended that record of failure.

Call it like it is, stop bragging and stop lying. and more important stop brown nosing a ruthless dictator .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

...that sawed off little dude has nukes....he can't be ignored....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

I didn't say ignore him. I said stop lying about how well it's going and stop with the lovey dovey chit with a murdering dictator .

Maybe it's time Trump faces the cold hard truth, Kimmy just isn't that into him. he's just using him.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

so.......what is the simpleton solution??

You should know....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Dude was Clinton, Bush, and Obama even able to get Kim to meet with them and talk? Has not NK stopped shooting missiles off over Japan into the Pacific?

Was Trump as stupid as Obama when he gave in to Iran and sold off the farm for nothing in return but their lying word. You really are stupid and can not see the big picture and what may happen in the future.

Lil Kim is very worried about being assassinated due to the very poor economy in his country and his people starving under his leadership and Trump is aware of this. Kim having the security that he does and even failing on a prior occasion to even eat for fear of being poisoned.

The talks are not over with, and Trump is now holding better cards in his hand. You are just to damn stupid to see it or admit it. You and Obama have one thing in common. Your piss poor thinking would run this county into the crap hole just like Obama did with his foreign policy that was a outright failure on just about all fronts.

RELH

One of these Days You're gonna see Lil Kim Throw His Fireworks!

No Different than the Border Problem!

The Sshhiitt shoulda been Stopped many Decades ago!

But here We are........................!

What's the simpleton solution ? loves and kisses, Trump tried it and failed.

What's next ? how about saying he's not a great leader, he's not a great friend, and killing americans in his country is his fault.

From there we go back to just trying not to give him anymore help.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

What's next ? how about saying he's not a great leader, he's not a great friend, and killing americans in his country is his fault.

Dude that statement by you above really shows just how ignorant you really are and fail to see the big picture of what is going on.

Do you really think that Trump believes Lil Kim about not knowing about the torture of that American citizen. Hell no he knows better because he is not the dummy you have shown to be.

Trump is fully aware that Lil Kim like most Asians is very strong on "saving face". If Trump was to come out and state that Lil Kim is a liar about the torture incident that killed our citizen. Our press would print it front page and Lil Kim would be notified that Trump bad mouthed him and caused Lil Kim to lose face with his own people.

The would end any possible cooperation from Lil Kim and to save face, Lil Kim would probably start launching missiles again to show that he got one up on Trump and the U.S. and we are back to square one.

Trump had to weight one life against possible many lives in the future if he is unable to contain Lil Kim and his nuke program.

I will put it in a way even a dummy like you may understand how diplomatic strokes work.

lets say you have a chance to purchase the large farm next door to you at a very low reasonable price. But the catch is you have to come up with the funds in 48 hours and it is Friday evening and your bank is closed for the weekend.
You know me and you know Nemont and the fact we both have the cash laying around that will allow you to make the purchase that weekend.
Now who are you going to contact in order to make that cash deal. Will it be Nemont who has never said a bad word about you and never chastise you about being a lousy farmer. Or would you pick me who has insulted you on numerous occasions and chastised you about being a dumb dirt farmer and a liar. Just who are you going to do business with?

RELH

Are you really that stupid ? and if you really believe your own chit why did Trump call him names and say he was going to end him until he fell in love ? real smart huh ?

Kim has only one concern in life, himself. EXACTLY like Trump.

Kim knows if he launches a missile he's dead. game over. Kim has no intention of firing anything except his Johnson in Trump's azz. he just wants a lot of missiles so nobody tries anything stupid. and Trump has given him unlimited time to accomplish that.

No more testing BFD. we know he has working nukes and missiles are we going to assume all his new ones are duds ? I like to try my new handloads but I know they're going to go bang. but if you don't believe me put the gun to your head and pull the trigger. be my guest.

Trump has given Kim everything he ever desired from America. something no other president offered. legitimacy as a real leader complete with praise and photo ops. he has a new friend in America he can manipulate and at the next meeting he'll toss Trump a bone he can take home for show and tell. hell they may have worked it all out at their last congical visit . watch and see. Trump will get something big and meaningless next time.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You truly are one dumb idiot moron. The only problem is that you are so damn dumb, you can not figure out just how dumb you are and how dumb you sound.

RELH

So dude?

Only Trump gave Lil Kim Time to Build His Arsenal?

JFP!

Wake TF Up!

Same old RELH. when you can't dispute the facts go after the messenger. comrade Trump is proud of you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Now Trump says it was Cohen's fault he failed miserably in his talks with his Kim buddy. HA !

The stress of his crimes being aired on national TV distracted him from saving humanity. guess we know where his priorities are.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> Now Trump says it was
>Cohen's fault he failed miserably
>in his talks with his
>Kim buddy. HA
>!
>
>The stress of his crimes being
>aired on national TV distracted
>him from saving humanity.
> guess we know where
>his priorities are.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Yawn

Of course he is doing that stupid. He wants Trump to give him a better deal instead of walking out on him. The game is called "POKER" and Kim just bumped the anti up. Just be glad that it is not Obama and Kerry doing the sit down with Lil Kim.

RELH

Oh I see, never thought of that. but Kim is a good friend, a great guy besides being a great leader. no wonder Donny is disappointed in him.

You seem to know a lot about poker, would you like to bet Trump gets Kim to denuclearize ? or even halt his nuclear program ? well would ya ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Did you see the clips of Pompeo NOT answering questions about this from congress today? pathetic.

No wonder you won't talk about it. there's nothing you can say . except Kim is our little buddy and we love him.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Wow, unpopular subject.

Look at the bright side, they say asians have small pee pee's. maybe Kim will go easy on you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom