The backdoor wasnt a backdoor

B

Brandon82

I just have to get this out there. The so called "backdoor" was not a back door. I have a few friends that were showing record differences and they didnt draw.

I did though.

Was for me and everyone I knew.

DTfaM.gif

LAST EDITED ON May-25-12 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]Was for me too!I drew a Non Resident Unit 81 Rifle for Mule Deer!

LAST EDITED ON May-25-12 AT 05:29PM (MST)[p]I wonder how this all came to be. That e-mail seemed to be pretty spot on, yes?

>LAST EDITED ON May-25-12
>AT 04:45?PM (MST)

>
>Was for me too!I drew a
>Non Resident Unit 81 Rifle
>for Mule Deer!

That was my first choice good luck to you and try to stay warm no chance of being too hot during that hunt

Showed 3 for me also and got 2 and I didn't put in for a mountain lion. Anyway, who cares now. At least we know right? late archery deer and rifle cow for me. Im excited.

>if you factor in tags you
>got prior to 1990, the
>back door was dead-on

Ummm... not!

Mine showed 22 / 20 and I didn't draw sh1t.

I had one extra result and my name is not on the "successful" list. But honestly, it gives me the time to try bowhunting my WY ram before bringing ouy the rifle... No tears... :)

I showed a difference of 2 and received 2, my buddy showed a difference of 2 and received two. My other buddy showed no difference and received zip, so it seemed legit for us.
~BaldBeaver

>Mine was spot on...showed 0, drew
>0

:) Mine was right on also, in the negative sort of way. I will tell you that they did have a problem and it was "fixed". I talked to someone in the know (who talked to the contractor that runs the lottery site) who provided the information. The email on the other thread also confirms the problem.

Former 31 year resident of NV. Pining for the good ol' days.

The back door worked for my hubby and I. Said I got 2 tags and I got a bull elk tag and antelope tag he it said he got 2 tags an antelope and deer tag.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom