The big 5... He is still there

arch3614elk

I spotted the big 5x5 bull this morning on the front. He was way up high, but in the same drainage where I found his sheds this spring. I spotted a small 6x6 just below him too. It is on!!

Nothing deadlier than a dedicated archer with a plan! Now go put an arrow in that sucker before I do.
good luck.

"
SUNP0031.jpg

Is this him? This is a front bull & the 2nd year I've got pics of him. He was a 5 last year too.

...I got a shotgun, rifle, and a 4 wheel
drive, and a country boy can survive..."

Hank Williams Jr.

Northslope,

Where the heck you been bro? Been wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. Have you been up lately? Jesse's spot seems to be the place this year. Try & fit me into your busy schedule & let's get up there!

"...I got a shotgun, rifle, and a 4 wheel
drive, and a country boy can survive..."

Hank Williams Jr.

I'll call you tomorrow...between Life Flighting my daughter up to primaries two weeks ago and traveling to just about every state in this great land I haven't had time to even see my family let alone hunt...Been a weird year...I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

He won't be in the same place tomorrow! I just saw Chopper 5 from KSL tv news harrassing him and his cows. Needless to say he was on the move and they had him running hard.

It was some incredible video of him, but isn't there a law against filming wild game like that? Especially when there's a season going.

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom