The Biggest Bull ever, what a wide load!

C

canislatrans

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-06 AT 06:03PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-06 AT 05:53?PM (MST)

That's right sports fans! The biggest bull ever to hit this site has finally arrived in true colors. All this time we thought the scores could not get any higher among the posts, rumors, and gossip! Well I am here to tell you the truth and the facts of it all. No hype, no fakes, and no lies! The biggest bunch of bull to date is all the dang crap flying around about these huge bulls that are being posted. I mean, come on folks, 680, 575, 530! Let's be realistic here. That has to be the biggest, widest load of you know what we have ever come across. No get me wrong, I think there is a 500 class bull or two out there in North America, but most are nothing more than high fence farm bulls or some other condition that would keep them from making the record books. I am not trying to stir anything up, but this place is like the Walmart in my town, and that is gossip central! So let's all work together and keep all this stuff down to a minimum! And just for laughs here are some big bulls that would stomp the World Records in any Book! And I am not sure if SCI would put these bulls in the book, but I know that B&C and P&Y would not take them. Hope you enjoy these brutes! Two of which are over 500! The one with the heavy palmation is 550 SCI. Eat your heart out folks, this stuff is for real!!! By that I mean the pics are real and not edited!
4522ee325e6dba2e.jpg

Too bad they are breeder bulls from a farm!

Like I said, I am not trying to stir up anything here! I have never been on any kind of hunt other than 100% wild and 100% fair chase! I would not kill a farm animal! My point is that there are alot of farm bulls being killed and the pictures end up here on the hunting site. And then you have the pictures that are photoshopped and edited. So while these bulls are farm bulls they seem to go with what many people are already posting here before this post. And these bulls are real with no editing of the pics involved. Not that that matters much. Just remember that it is just for laughs everyone and I am just spoofing some of the other posts on the forum. I really don't mean any harm. So cut me a little slack because I am hunter not a farm butcher!

Eat your heart out ?? How about puke your guts up ? I'm not interested in farm animals. This is a hunting site.

JB

"Eat your heart out folks, this stuff is for real!!!"

No thanks! That stuff aint real, its farm bred and raised protein eatin steroid injected bull elk that are as tame as a house cat. Nothing "real" about that!

Drum

Drum,

Nuke it! Nuke all of worthless threads in the elk forum showing pen raised or photoshopped bulls!

ha! the next myth is all the 400+ bulls killed in unit 10 az archery this year. thanks for posting

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not interested in seeing farm raised animals with scores tied to them. What a waste.

Bowhuntr

Man that is cool. I just like to see elk I don't care where they grew up. Still doesn't mean I would hunt a farmraised bull but isn't that what the author said as well? Just looks cool to see all those antlers. I am sure there are a few of you on here that wouldn't hesitate going to a Phesant Farm myself included. Cut the guy some slack there cool animals. We have a Elk farm by my house I go by it once a week with my kids and sometimes by myself because an Elk is a majestic animal. Thanks for the post man. Cool pics.

This is exactly the crap that fuels PETA and other orgs. Growing a wild animal on a farm and then shooting it in a fence. You can genetically make an animal as big as you want its no different than Pro Bodybuilders. Elk are muscle and bone with the right steroids and super nutrition you can see what makes this a problem. Then one of these animals gets out into the wild and start a disease in the real herd. Its all a joke and I wish these photos were never posted on anything. All the idiots that do this kind of hunting are the ones that will be responsible for us losing our priveledge to hunt.

This whole "industry" would dry up of SCI would just simply not allow them in their book.

Chronic wasting disease spread, gentic impurites due to escape, additional fuel for antihunters....all driven by SCI's book.

Thats a shame.

Yeah...like looking at a woman with inplants. Much rather have the real thing.

>an Elk is a majestic
>animal.

Yes, an elk is a majestic animal. A stock animal behind a fence is not so majestic though. I dunno....something about the high fence and the scientifically pumped up genes takes away the majesty. It's just not the same.

In my opinion, wild elk are majestic. Stock animals are not. But, my kids like to look at the elk on ranches around here as well. Of course I use it as a "look how sad those elk are" opportunity. LOL

As mike and guy eastman have said,

100% fair chase, no fences, and d.i.y the only way to go!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom