The Case For Impeachment

I have to admit, I feel sorry for you. The media has you brainwashed. I still think you're an idiot, but the fantasies you believe in aren't 100% your fault. Maybe someday you'll wake up. But I doubt it.

Last February 2018 after the New England Patriots lost to the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl, odds had the Patriots winning this years Super Bowl at I believe at 7-2.
So, I put 1k on the Pats to win.
Dude you seem so confident that Trump wont be re-elected what do you say that you give me those same odds for the 2020 election. Any size bet under 100k would be fine. Bet?

There Ya Go dude!

Your 6 Figure Profit Per Month Should cover a Bet like that!

COWBOY UP CUPCAKE!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

21388c20c39cb0f2c2b1215bb85b8ab4be032.jpg

A GOP teabagger congressman lays out a perfect case for impeaching Trump and all the chumps will talk about is me.

Priceless, that says all there is to say. you pathetic chumps.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>A GOP teabagger congressman lays
>out a perfect case for
>impeaching Trump and all the
>chumps will talk about is
>me.
>
>
>Priceless, that says all there is
>to say. you pathetic
>chumps.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Is a Chump better than a Chimp?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

DUD they can impeach him for wearing the wrong colored shirt. So what does that prove? You can't remove him from office and the American people know the investigation cleared him. So how many folks do you think that will alienate?

It's a no win position and let's face it the media can't hide from the release of the documents......

The scam's over you LOST.

Have any of you ever gone to a grocery store and noticed a mom and her kid shopping? The kid sees something they want and begs mom to buy it. Mom says not today, so the kid throws him/herself on the floor, kicks their heels in the air, screams, and then holds their breath until they turn blue.

I'm just wondering if mother Pelosi will give in to the little brat and start impeachment proceedings.

>
>A GOP teabagger congressman lays
>out a perfect case for
>impeaching Trump and all the
>chumps will talk about is
>me.
>
>
>Priceless, that says all there is
>to say. you pathetic
>chumps.

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

So if the case is perfect why don't that group of fakes you think so much of, take it up and impeach him? It's a real mystery Lennie!

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom