The Con Fizzles On Wall Street

Togwotee

Long Time Member
The Con Fizzles On Wall Street

The markets have been sluggish for a month. now they're starting to accept the conman took them too .

Nobody can predict where it goes from here but one thing is clear, if Trump's " yuge " promises aren't fulfilled the markets will not be as forgiving as his simple minded minions.

The fake Trump bump was the only positive thing that Trump could take credit for. if this reverse holds he will have no redeeming quality whatsoever.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stocks-sink-trump-trade-flips-reverse-135111784--finance.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: The Con Fizzles On Wall Street

Normally debt is a good thing as long as the president is a republican. but as we saw last week congress is willing to tell Trump where to stick it so all bets are off. I suspect there will have to be some compromise on both sides on the debt limit , we'll see.

If the tax cut promise doesn't go better than the health care one hold onto your azz this thing is going to get rough. Wall Street was banking on " yuge " tax cuts.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wall-street-fear-threatening-dramatic-210020232.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Wall Street has been banking on zero interest for awhile. Reality will set in when the interest rates start to climb.

Increasing interest rates hurt those deepest in debt. Who is deepest in debt?

It's not me you need to tell, I don't get to raise it but it's comin. That'll be Trump's fault too.

I never said he ran up the debt, but if one is being honest, rising interest rates will paint Trump and congress into a corner. They have to sell more debt to roll over the debt we already have and that means paying more to service that debt. As bond rates increase and yields fall, the U.S. government IOU looks less and less attractive. So either they will stoke inflation or actually deal with the debt, inflation is the choice for every politician.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-17 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p]That is a losers argument. Play the hand you voted for. Explain how Trump gets enough Democrats to ignore the freedom caucus.

Trump is the president, he is the one who has drive his agenda. He has sawed off the plank on the left end and the right end of the plank just gave him the finger. What is in it for any Democrat to work with Trump? He isn't personally popular like Reagan was, he doesn't bring much to the table in the way of deep understanding of policy and the people who get hurt by his tax cuts and health care policy is his core voters.

Nemont

Trump promised big things, and enough chumps bought it to give him the election. now it's time to deliver, it's just that simple. end of story.

I suspect the tax cuts will be much smaller and much less effective than promised. if this comes to be we're headed to a correction, possibly a recession.

Conmen have to pull their chit and then know when to run. get your popcorn this is going to be a show..

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Why ignore the freedom caucus? They seem to be the only ones with any sense.

You need to learn how to count votes. Why do you think they were on the circuit yesterday saying they now want to find common ground with democrats? The freedom caucus has been the party of no for so long they don't know how to vote yes.

Tell me what policies can attract democrats votes and freedom caucus votes. Trump wants to win and he is going win only with democrat help.

Your fantasy of a free market health care plan just died for ever and the freedom caucus killed it.

>You need to learn how to
>count votes. Why do
>you think they were on
>the circuit yesterday saying they
>now want to find common
>ground with democrats? The
>freedom caucus has been the
>party of no for so
>long they don't know how
>to vote yes.
>
>Tell me what policies can attract
>democrats votes and freedom caucus
>votes. Trump wants to
>win and he is going
>win only with democrat help.
>
>
>Your fantasy of a free market
>health care plan just died
>for ever and the freedom
>caucus killed it.

If your implying Trumpcare was free market healthcare you gotta pass that bottle this way, cause it's way better than what I'm drinkin! He'll win when he wins the freedom caucus votes and the rinos straighten up and fly "right"!

If your happy with the way things have been going, burying your kids and grandkids in debt I can see why you despise a wing of the party voting to end the chit and change the direction. It's all makein sense now.

>If your happy with the way
>things have been going, burying
>your kids and grandkids in
>debt I can see why
>you despise a wing of
>the party voting to end
>the chit and change the
>direction. It's all makein sense
>now.

+1

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-17 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p]

I never said anything about burying my kids or grand children. The party cannot craft a bill that does what the freedom caucus wants and still attract enough moderates. Ergo the Trump surrogates reaching out and moving left a bit. I never once said I despise the freedom caucus. I said they will be pushed to the margin by Trump. He despises them, not me.

You can pretend that a complete repeal of Obamacare will happen but that ship sailed right past you.

There were not enough votes and making it more acceptable to the freedom caucus cost moderate republican votes. .Your dream of a free market for health care is now gone and everyone knows. Secretly the republicans are breathing a sigh of relief that they didn't have to walk the plank.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-17
>AT 07:53?PM (MST)

>
>
>
>I never said anything about burying
>my kids or grand children.
>The party cannot craft a
>bill that does what the
>freedom caucus wants and still
>attract enough moderates. Ergo
>the Trump surrogates reaching out
>and moving left a bit.
> I never once said
>I despise the freedom caucus.
>I said they will be
>pushed to the margin by
>Trump. He despises them,
>not me.
>
>You can pretend that a complete
>repeal of Obamacare will happen
>but that ship sailed right
>past you.
>
>There were not enough votes and
>making it more acceptable to
>the freedom caucus cost moderate
>republican votes. .Your dream
>of a free market for
>health care is now gone
>and everyone knows. Secretly
>the republicans are breathing a
>sigh of relief that they
>didn't have to walk the
>plank.

Again, if you think Trumpcare was a complete repeal of Obamacare pass that chit this way!

It doesn't really matter what Trumpcare was because it's dead. so where is the new plan? just saying it's hard so we give up is pretty weak. Trump folds at the first sign of resistance, his new book should be titled the art of the dud.

Fiscal conservatives again, yeah good luck with that. they're more concerned with what queers are up to and vaginal management laws for women than dealing with those boring non biblical financial issues.

http://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-will-show-theyre-not-fiscal-conservatives-2017-3

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-17 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]

DW

Let me type slower so it will sink in. Trumpcare wasn't free market and it could not get enough moderate votes because they thought it went to far by removing their constituents from coverage. Going even further like the freedom caucus wants has less support from moderate republicans let alone any democrats.

By insisting on a vote and not getting there,Trump has removed the idea that there is a compromise to be made on the repeal of the entire law. The very best you can hope for is for some fixes to it until it dies it's own death, by then the mojo is gone and you get Medicare for all. Your guy just sold you and the freedom caucus down the river and has driven moderates into the arms of moderate democrats and they will make a deal that you are going to hate.

Nemont

Well see what happens when this thing goes completely up in flames as has been predicted from the start.

Do you really believe that Trump wants to be in the White House as the system burns down? The Republicans arelaying with gasoline and a book of matches. They may find out that doing nothing when you have the power to do something isn't good policy and it is horrible politics.

Trump will be so desperate for a win he will make a deal that wiki make Rand Paul lose his mind. Trump has to show he is the deal maker of all deal makers and to do that in DC you have bring some democrats along.

Watch and see who is going to be spending more tome in the White House, in ain't going to be freedom caucus members, it is going to be the democrat leadership getting a deal they can live with. The freedom caucus will be looking in the windows wondering what they are talking about.

You can pretend that all is well and things are great or better yet let's make it interesting. $1000 says you won't repeal and replace Obama care this year with anything like what the freedom caucus wants.

Nemont

>Wait for the looming debt limit
>fight. The White House
>is touting that the Debt
>is going down yet still
>they want the debt limit
>raised.
>
>http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/09/news/economy/debt-ceiling-mnuchin/
>
> Wonder how the freedom caucus
>views additional debt? Will
>they be willing to test
>the full faith and credit
>of the United States and
>stand in the way of
>raising it.
>
>Nemont

wow what short memories you libs have, my God you are hypocrites ...

Moron Manny,

Who played chicken with the debt limit last time? The only hypocrite is you and your worship of Trump, you are only supposed to have one god.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom