The Crazies Have Officially Taken Over In Europe

notdonhunting

Very Active Member
The crazy left wing agenda of Europe did not stop with guns, they now want the knifes.
If we allow this crazy progressive agenda to continue it is only a matter of time until the USA is in lock step with Europe.
We need to support politicians that stand with the Constitution as it is writing, even if it means hard times for us a individuals.

The new Swiss Army Knife will be missing a key feature https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/07/business/swiss-army-knife-blade-scli-intl/index.html

Like they aren't in charge here???
The crazy left wing agenda of Europe did not stop with guns, they now want the knifes.
If we allow this crazy progressive agenda to continue it is only a matter of time until the USA is in lock step with Europe.
We need to support politicians that stand with the Constitution as it is writing, even if it means hard times for us a individuals.

The new Swiss Army Knife will be missing a key feature https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/07/business/swiss-army-knife-blade-scli-intl/index.html

A couple years ago I drive down to San Diego with the intention of attend a Padres baseball game with my daughter’s family. When I attempted to enter the stadium they tried to take my pocket knife away.

To hell with that….. I still got the knife and they can still shove their baseball, their glove, and their bat, up their a$$.

LOL Lumpy!

I Ended up Taking My Knife In To The Only JAZZ Game I Ever Went To!:D

A couple years ago I drive down to San Diego with the intention of attend a Padres baseball game with my daughter’s family. When I attempted to enter the stadium they tried to take my pocket knife away.

To hell with that….. I still got the knife and they can still shove their baseball, their glove, and their bat, up their a$$.

I hung an auto knife on a tree limb outside Magic Mountain for a trip with my kids.......it was still there when we left.......

About 10 years ago I got a jury summons and when I showed up, they had a metal detector installed at the door. My pocket knife set it off. I told the guy I will put the knife in my car and be right back. I got in my car and drove home and I haven't been back since. About once a year I get a jury summons and I ignore them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom