the dad wheeleds threats...

What do you expect him to say?

I take it you don't play poker.

Stay thirsty my friends

Yep, dad just went all in with 7,2 off suit against a pair of A's and the flop came up A,A,K.

Eel

lol....so what's your point eel????

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

I'm sorry for not meeting your standards of intelligence but i was just wondering if the dad had any terroristic ties as well...

Who cares, one kid is dead and if the other one lives he's going to be dead. if he does have terrorist ties he's just one of many all over the world.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Who cares, one kid is dead
>and if the other one
>lives he's going to be
>dead. if he does have
>terrorist ties he's just one
>of many all over the
>world.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

"Who Cares"

Another Intelligent Reply by 440!

I here you RELH!

Maybe 440 will Thump his Chest & Blame it on Little George?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

.....if we knew for sure the dad was a terrorist...we could send 440 there to talk with him, no doubt causing him to trigger his bomb vest at home....it would be slightly dangerous for 440....but who cares??????

Do you clowns think a chechen presure cooker bomber's dad is a big fish in world terror? even if he is what are you going to do about it? bomb Putin?

Get a life, if the Russians thought he was a problem he'd be dead, if they think he is he'll be dead. if they don't you can pizz up a rope so why worry about it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, I do not think zigger is stupid enough to believe the father is a big time terr. Even you should have figured out it was a tongue in cheek statement as a way to get rid of your bullcrap retoric and do the world a great service. We call that a twofer in police jargon. Get rid of two idiots with one bang.

RELH

Ed Zachary......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom