The dolphin is in the kitchen.

Long Time Member
Ok, dolphin fish, Mahi Mahi, Dorado, whatever you want to call it. We got into a few of them today.

7611kona2010.2_023.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Was somebody selling them off the
>dock?
>
>Where's Kilo?
>
>Eel

One word Eel. KONATIGERMANEATINGTURLTE. Very dangerous. This was shortly after the incident.

7221kona2010.2_025.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He came back for more.

honu3.jpg

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

My guess is that the guy in the middle is either retarded or he lost a bet and was forced to wear that gay hat! :)

Steve

>My guess is that the guy
>in the middle is either
>retarded or he lost a
>bet and was forced to
>wear that gay hat! :)
>
>
>Steve

Both

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

>>My guess is that the guy
>>in the middle is either
>>retarded or he lost a
>>bet and was forced to
>>wear that gay hat! :)
>>
>>
>>Steve
>
>Both
>
>
>--I'm looking for a man... who
>calls himself Bucho! That's all!
>And you had to do
>it, the hard way!--

Plicks.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

i see guy pulled the old kona carp trick on u utah guys. yall can keep all them carp u want. they not any good to eat and smell like week old fish when cooked. thats what rans told me, i didnt fall for it

The 3 amigo's looks like they found a few fish. How come the guy on the end is holding his with both hands.(is it heavy or he just weaker then the other two)

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Nice fish fellas, I would like to take the one in the middle home. ( the guy not the fish)

HAVE A BLAST GUYS!!!

45 TAKE MORE PICS

Took me a minute to realize Fireball is a woman! I thought I was seeing the beginning of an F-Dude man crush moment!!

Steve

Ok, so i take it that is 1911 in the middle and that would be Ransom on the left and 13er on the right? Nice doo 13er, gives you 5 years anyway.

No harm intended here, just curious as to who these guys are that continually give us such grief! :)

Joey

Is one of those guys d13er? I always thought he was over 50. He posted one of the pics of a buck he and his kids took last year and, if anything, the one on the left may be his age....but I doubt it. No offense intended.....:)

Steve

Hey i don't know Wiz! You're probably right but that's why i asked...

Kinda weird to post up pic's with no names! Here we talk to each other about every day but the pic looks like three strangers...

Joey

"I think those are the guys they bought the fish from."

You beat me to it Eel, my thoughts exactly!

Nevermind!!

Joey

Hey Kilo, Thanks!!

Did you get to bring home much of that big Yellowfin??

Great trophy fish by the way, Awesome Fish!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom