The Great Negotiator

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
The Great Negotiator

The great negotiator turned down 1.6 billion a year ago then took the ass kicking in the shutdown just to settle for 1.3 billion today. WINNING !!!

Next comes the court and political battles of a fake emergency to fund his failure to have Mexico pay for the wall.

Trump lost ' bigly " . there's just no other way to put it. too bad he can't file for political bankruptcy like he has done so many times financially huh ? nope, gonna have to own this one I'm afraid.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-sign-border-bill-mcconnell-says-declare-national-203007469.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: The Great Negotiator

Gallup says 138 MILLION people want to come to America and 50 MILLION of them are south of our border. If you don't think that is a national emergency you are either dumb as a rock or want your country to look like a cesspool.

A few sections of wall isn't going to stop them. if you think it will you're either as dumb as a rock or you want your country to waste money on stupid chit.

we both know what this is, a political stunt. Trump failed to get Mexico to pay so he's trying everything else he can to make me pay. which is fine with you because you're in love with him. I am not.

remember ?

Now as far as the national emergency goes, how urgent is it if he waited 2 years to do anything about it ? if it was a true emergency that seems a little lazy of him don't you think ? this is a Trump emergency, not a national emergency. let the lawsuits and constitutional battles begin.

you may want to check back with Mexico the money might be easier to get there.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Trump is set to announce his surrender at 10:00 am eastern in the rose garden.

Enjoy.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Going to take a while to get there. By that time, whichever of the idiots the dems end up with in 21 will have already declared an emergency on climate, or guns or something since that is how we do it now. That precedent is going to be great going forward. Hopefully it will find its way to the SC fast so they can put the no fricken way stamp on it.

>National emergency tomorrow so see you
>in the SC.

lol.....right

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

If the orange chit stain even does it this is how it would most likely end.

Pelosi will call for a vote on contesting Trump's emergency declaration. it will pass with ease. this triggers a mandatory vote in the senate, where if only a couple of the dozen GOP senators who've said they would fight it vote with the dems it's over. Trump tucks his tail again and goes back to scarfing KFC in bed.

If the senate doesn't have the votes it goes to court for who knows how long.

The emergency declaration act was designed to give a president the authority to act faster than congress in a true emergency. it was not intended to be a path around congress or a means to fulfil failed campaign promises.

this is a lose lose situation for the GOP.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

He also said the president ( Obama ) is always responsible for a shutdown and he should be fired. Trump deserves the hypocrite of the century award.

But it's different when you're talking about a ni##er president.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

At least you're honest, I can respect that.

It's the liars like RELH who try to hide their sheet and matches under their shirt that pizz me off.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom