The lynching a video of Zimmerman case.

Boskee

Long Time Member
Here's a video that shows how the complicit media helped mislead us on the Zimmerman fiasco to sway public opinion. You'll see what they didn't tell us and where to verify the information. You'll also see why the legal authority's made the right call initially. It's a different perspective but it supports a lot of what RELH said and how his experience was spot on. It also shows that Trevon was a troubled young man not the happy go lucky kid they portrayed him as. It's there for you to draw your own conclusion.

Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls#at=481

Why don't you spend more time working on your zimmerman shrine and less trying to prove he's worthy of the admiration.

Stay thirsty my friends

Why don't you spend less time trying to convince us that they didn't try to railroad public opinion when there's plenty of proof showing they did. In fact many within the Black community including Dr. Kings daughter are on public record saying so. For a self professed smart guy you're really not too bright are you.

Hell, lets not let facts get in the way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

An absolute crushing defeat for the Obama regime.

Actually Obama has more in common with Zimmerman than he does with Travon. George Zimmerman is a mixed-race man. His mother is a black Hispanic and his father's white. He should have identified with him. The only thing he had in common with Travon is they both smoked pot.

7604george-zimmerbama.jpg

Eel

You're grasping again, how was this a defeat for obama?

Bosgeek why don't you just watch FAUX and you won't have to get your panties in a wad over what normal people think and do. it's like you bite yourself just so you can whine.

Stay thirsty my friends

Better yet why don't you actually face the reality of what did happen as opposed to the false narrative you bought hook, line, and sinker. People like you are the problem with what's ailing this country. You have your hand out grabbing your subsidy, then sully the docket of those who are trying to do the right thing. Then you spend hours spinning your lies & diversions to try to make the illusions seem real. Some of us are way ahead of you, and you don't like that, because you keep getting proven wrong. If you don't like eating Chit quit serving it! It's quite simple actually, even you should be bright enough to figure that out.

Hey guys! Those left wing liberal plants should not be a surprise to you. They are of the same morals and intergity that Ziggy, Dude, and Piper are and I am sure you feel that those three would stop at nothing to slant the picture.

RELH

LMAO!!!

You guys are fricken brilliant. According to Bill Whittle (whoever he is) Trayvon still wasn't doing anything illegal and was gunned down because of George's stupidity. And you wonder why there was a trial. Derrrrrrr.....

Under Bill's own definition this was a tragedy because it didn't have to happen. And Bill failed to mention what George said during the 911 call. Nice!

Fricken morons.

Just when you think you have a good argument.....you don't.

BTW the liberal plants are hilarious. You wingnuts don't need any help looking like idiots but I do think they belong to you. You can't chose your family.

LMAO

According to the facts GZ wasn't doing anything illegal! You are the effing moron dipstick. I feel bad for douche nags like you that are so guilt riddled because deep down you feel superior to others. It must be miserable to live in your "white guilt" shoes.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-13 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]Zigga, If Zimmerman had been an off duty police officer working security what would he have done differently?

Now he's not going to identify himself unless he's going to make an arrest since they've had criminal activity in there and they want to get those responsible and stop the issue.

He's certainly going to try to be able to identify Trevon which is difficult wearing a hoodie so he can put it in a report since we know there have been issues with break ins gang activity. In order to identify him as a repeat "visitor".

If Trevon is just passing thru nobody's going to do much of anything, except the off duty cop is going to watch him for suspicious activity and behavior. See contrary to what the NAACP wants you to believe the police can spot most gang members simply by their dress in an area and that goes for any color skin.

But if Trevon is looking to get made or is just pissed because he thinks a white guy is dissing him things can take on a different role.

So while you seem to think we're the morons you may want to wonder why they went to all that trouble to hide so many facts from the public. Then ask yourself, where did a kid with no job get the money to buy anything? He's been at odds with his parents so I doubt they're funding his drug habit. His autopsy showed he'd been using drugs and had some in his system.... so maybe it's you that needs to open your jaded eyes.

By the way Zigga, If Trevon had attacked you and told you he was going to kill you and was getting the best of you.... and you knew he could "kill" you, you really think you wouldn't use a weapon if you had one? Other than the fact you'd have pissed yourself, I'd bet you would have done what Zimmerman did because at that point you aren't going to lay there and take it and make your wife a widow. By the way I have a nephew that's 16 years old and can easily bench press 175lbs 3 sets of 10 reps which is more than he weighs and while you & blownutz talk a good game I doubt either of you could match the kid on strength to body weight alone unless you're in extraordinary condition. Sometimes we forget how strong these young men can be. Zimmerman obviously wasn't as strong as Trevon, but he made sure he was the one still standing exactly the same thing an off duty police officer would have done, and is trained to do.

I like you don't know everything that went on but given Zimmerman's history I doubt he went looking to shoot anyone. In fact knowing what we now know about his total lack of racial bias and his history towards all races, it seems more likely that the guy that got shot was actually the one doing the hunting, and it would appear that the jury agreed. The NAACP and press narrative were designed to lead folks to a conclusion that suited their purpose, not necessarily the truth. You don't hide that many facts on anything unless it's done for a reason.

By the way did you hear about the 13 year old girl in Texas that was repeatedly raped for hours by a house full of more than 10 illegal immigrants? Funny thing it wasn't on our news in AZ. & I'll bet you didn't hear about it up there....WONDER WHY?........maybe SHE just didn't bleed enough to lead.

If , if , if . if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Just look at what your tubby little hero did not what he might have done. because "if " he had followed police orders and watch rules Martin would be alive, the blacks wouldn't have a martyr ,and you wouldn't have an idol.

Does anyone really care about this I sure as hell don't anymore ? I wish they would have killed each other so both sides would feel good. just go back to work on the shrine and shut up already . I'm done with this subject it's gone insane.

Stay thirsty my friends

You are done with it because you stuck your foot in your mouth and the bullcrap on the bottom of your boot does not taste very good. Have a nice day!

RELH

>You are done with it because
>you stuck your foot in
>your mouth and the bullcrap
>on the bottom of your
>boot does not taste very
>good. Have a nice day!
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Nice one relh.

Boskee,

An off duty cop would have ignored the situation because TM was walking home from the store, not robbing it. Is that illegal?

Had TM been the aggressor then an off duty cop would have put him over his knee and spanked his ass and sent him home.

Nice book of what ifs though.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-13 AT 02:15PM (MST)[p]
Zigga you don't put people on security watch in an area unless you have issues, you use block watch and the kids know which houses to go to. An off duty cop wouldn't ignore the issue when he's getting paid to do security and usually there are issues to warrant that. Notice that I mentioned if Travon was passing thru nothing would happen. He wouldn't have spanked the kid if he was getting pummeled on the ground and you know it, sorry but even your hypocrisy can only go so far ( I'll call BS on you on this point). Guess it's tough having to take a bite out of your own Chit sandwich isn't it. But you reap what you sow.

Hey Zigga do you think them omitting the story about the young gal in Texas was a coincidence? Well if you do explain why there was a story on MSN front page today about a 19 year old White man kidnapping a 26 year old lady and holding her hostage & raping her for 2 days. Maybe the mainstream media missed the story on the gal in Texas..... or then maybe they missed it because we wouldn't want to do anything with pending immigration legislation that would cause constituents to call and voice their objections to it.

Isn't it interesting how agenda's influence our media....must be another coincidence. hey Zigga and Blownutz... here's your signs!

Blownutz, I doubt it in your household she'd probably still be your aunt that likes to cross dress or more likely had an add-a dict-to me operation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom