The NRA

Do you support the NRA?

• Yes you do & you ARE an active member.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Yes you do, but you are NOT an active member.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • You do NOT support them.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No opinion one way or the other.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

3TOE

Very Active Member
I was just curious to know what everyones thoughts are on the NRA.
I know that they have ran into issues with poor money management, application of bankruptcy & several partnerships broken & so on.
I am a Life Member of the NRA myself personally & I stand behind them 100% & encourage gun owners to join.
Share your thoughts, positive or negative.

You will find that there is certain members on this forum that are strong non supporters of the NRA. As for me, I have been a member for over 40 years.
I do not always agree with some things the NRA does, and I would like to see some admin. members get the axe.
I have seen many incidents in my state of CA. where the NRA supporting the CA. Rifle and Pistol Assoc. to defeat some of the anti gun laws this state is famous for.
When it comes to protecting our gun rights, it takes a large organization with the big bucks to fight the anti gun people and law makers. To not support the NRA is like a hunter cutting off his nose to spite his face and I do not care to hear any complaints from him about the anti gunners taking away his rights.
RELH
Boy! this will stir the pot.

Not a member.

According to folks in other places I'm just left of Ted Nugent.

They support dudes like Mike Lee, meaning to support them, I'd need to give up the public land where I do the majority of my 2A ing

Life Member here for over 40 years. I'm with RELH. The "Organization" has supported our right to bear arms for many years. Divide and Conquer is the agenda of those that want to eliminate that right.

They are not the only organization that I support that will defend our right of gun ownership. We also have a good organization in our state(Buckeye Firearms Association) that has won many state challenges that would have impacted our gun ownership rights.

I want to be able to hunt until I'm gone and hopefully the next generation will be able to also.

I Support Them!

But!

Make One F'N Donation To Them & They'll HOUND You For More Money Until You've Had All The BS You Can Stand!
That is sooooo true!!!
Years ago I was an annual member & after a few years, I got fed up with the constant mailings asking for more money & discontinued my membership. Fast forward 10 years or so & I joined once again. I ignored the emails & the mailings. I still do… lol
Then when I truly thought Hillary was going to become our next President, I immediately became a Life Member.

There's a risk in joining the NRA. At some point Biden might freeze your bank account like Trudeau does in Canada.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom