The Trojan Horse?

He appointed a conservative justice so not exactly a Trojan horse. If you mean he got inside and will blow up DC then I will agree with that. It will get rid of both republicans and democrats. Maybe we already have a third party in America. Join up.

How many years has all of us been complaining about our president, from Nixon to Obama, could not get together on a bi-partisan vote on a major bill.
Here Trump has done it and still we have complainers. Just maybe he knows how to bargain for the best advantage.
Some of those GOP congressmen better get their sh!t together and band together like the Democrats have been doing for the past 25 years. The Democrats only problem is allowing the left wing faction of the party take over.
The right wing of the GOP party have not been able to do that and take the party too far out in right field.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-17 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]If the plan is to allow the democrats to set the agenda and call the shots as they prep for 2018, Then it's all good. What your hero just did was exactly what the right wing of the party didn't want to do again; vote for a debt ceiling increase in a mid term election year. Your talking Yams just stuck a big bat in the hands of "Chuck and Nancy".

Can you explain the Conservative counter argument to automatically increasing the debt ceiling like Trump says in the below listed quote and why a Conservative should be aghast at such a statement or are you now rooting for the liberal in the human tanning bed to come out?

Quote:

"We had a very good meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. We agreed to a three-month extension on debt ceiling, which they consider to be sacred ? very important ? always we'll agree on debt ceiling automatically because of the importance of it," he said, according to a White House transcript.

Exactly, I fail to see how giving the democrats what they want without input from the republicans can be screwed around to look like anything other than what it is.

Trump turned on you plain and simple. what you need to ask is was this a one time event or is the NY liberal who conned you ready to surface?

If in the unfortunate event Trump were to nominate another SC justice it will be very interesting to see if HE is more along the lines of the Trump we knew for 70 years or the one we have known for the last 2. you might get a surprise.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Would that be your base Dude. When are you going to bring out the hooded white sheet from your closet.

RELH

Pretty soon. you've worn yours so much it getting dingy. time to wash it.

The black caucus is going to demand Trump's impeachment. being the black proponent you claim to be and the klansman you are this will be interesting to see where your allegiance is.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom