The Trump/Democrat Alliance

NeMont

Long Time Member
Can anyone from the TDS, Trump's Dumb Stooges, crowd explain why the President is doing the bidding of some many Democrat pet projects?

When Sherrod Brown is applauding even you fakers should be demanding Trump not do what he is about to do.

Or is like everything else with Trump, it doesn't matter whether it is conservative to you guys, it only matters that Trump did it so then it is the greatest?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...kely_allies_on_trade_--_democrats_136468.html

Nemont

Uh.....I don't mind a president that serves all people....not just his own party. You don't?

I have never expected to only get my way.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So not following conservatives principles of allowing the market to pick winners and losers instead of Washington DC is up for sale too?

What will these tariffs cost the U.S. consumers? That is who pays for tariffs.

Some study of basic of what Tariffs costs. It has happened before.

http://www.aei.org/publication/2009...-loss-of-3-retail-jobs-per-factory-job-saved/

Quote:
To paraphrase Thomas Sowell: The first lesson of international economics is that free trade makes us better off and protectionism makes us worse off. The first lesson of politics when it comes to trade issues is to ignore the first lesson of international economics. And that pretty much sums up what we're getting from the ?first authentic protectionist to win the White House since the 1920s? ? 0% economics and 100% politics.

Trump was too weak to really do anything serious. Canada and Mexico are exempt so this will just be an excuse to raise domestic prices and piss Europe off.

If he was serious it would apply to all imports not just the small players. he doesn't know WTF he's trying to do or how to do it he just wanted to say he did something.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

A liberal Democrat approves of Trump says? Am I the only one who believes it's a set up? There's a hidden knife somewhere.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

The liberal democrat approves because Trump is doing what liberals believe in: having the government pick winners and loser in the economy.

Fairly simple concept to understand: when your opponent does what you want, he isn't your opponent any more, he is your partner.

Nemont

Dude from what I read, Trump only excluded Mexico and Canada on a temporary basis contingent on new talks on the NAFTA agreement we have with them. Trump wants to revise that agreement where it is more favorable to the U.S.

Due to the NAFTA agreement is when a lot of U.S. manufacturers moved their plants South to Mexico. The Auto industry was a major mover to Mexico. Why don't you give it a rest and see how it plays out for American workers and back up your claim about buying American.

RELH

Remember when Trump met with the congress on gun control and threw out some real red meat to the democrats? You could see a cloud of dust from the orgasm that old 85 year old Feinstein had. Not a day later and he was right back to backing the NRA. He does it over and over again and the idiots keep playing his game. Same with DACA. He throws out some ridiculous proposal and takes over the news cycle then does what he wants. Democrats are suckers.

>Remember when Trump met with the
>congress on gun control and
>threw out some real red
>meat to the democrats? You
>could see a cloud of
>dust from the orgasm that
>old 85 year old Feinstein
>had. Not a day later
>and he was right back
>to backing the NRA. He
>does it over and over
>again and the idiots keep
>playing his game. Same with
>DACA. He throws out some
>ridiculous proposal and takes over
>the news cycle then does
>what he wants. Democrats are
>suckers.
+1 we got a few suckers here.

>>Remember when Trump met with the
>>congress on gun control and
>>threw out some real red
>>meat to the democrats? You
>>could see a cloud of
>>dust from the orgasm that
>>old 85 year old Feinstein
>>had. Not a day later
>>and he was right back
>>to backing the NRA. He
>>does it over and over
>>again and the idiots keep
>>playing his game. Same with
>>DACA. He throws out some
>>ridiculous proposal and takes over
>>the news cycle then does
>>what he wants. Democrats are
>>suckers.
>
> +1
>we got a few suckers
>here.

I would say far more than a few on here are suckers. You just don't have to have a conservative core value and you can pretend everything is great in order to worship Trump. A massive growing debt, Government picking winners and losers in the economy, further growth in the size of government. It's like Obama never left.

Nemont

>>>Remember when Trump met with the
>>>congress on gun control and
>>>threw out some real red
>>>meat to the democrats? You
>>>could see a cloud of
>>>dust from the orgasm that
>>>old 85 year old Feinstein
>>>had. Not a day later
>>>and he was right back
>>>to backing the NRA. He
>>>does it over and over
>>>again and the idiots keep
>>>playing his game. Same with
>>>DACA. He throws out some
>>>ridiculous proposal and takes over
>>>the news cycle then does
>>>what he wants. Democrats are
>>>suckers.
>>
>> +1
>>we got a few suckers
>>here.
>
>I would say far more than
>a few on here are
>suckers. You just don't
>have to have a conservative
>core value and you can
>pretend everything is great in
>order to worship Trump.
>A massive growing debt, Government
>picking winners and losers in
>the economy, further growth in
>the size of government.
> It's like Obama never
>left.
>
>
>Nemont
I really miss those days of being told what a dreadful nation we are.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom