THERE UP

They were available for a short time. I struck out, but some friends of mine got deer in 27,24a, 24b.

I drew my 1st choice NR elk tag with 3 Pref. Points!!!!!WAHEWWWWW!!!!!!!!

No Gut's...No Story!!!

I just got back from their offices on Greenway. Lady at the front basically told me the results were only up for about 20 minutes and then the traffic crashed the system.

She told me to just keep checking the website and they will eventually get the results back up.

I checked back after the crash,and now it shows unsuccessful,talk about a roller coaster!DAMMIT!!!!!

No Gut's...No Story!!!

Just check again and I drew a archery bull and my son got archery cow. Iam going hunting!!!!! good luck to all of you out there in mm land. 5b north on the elk tags

You stole my 5BN bull tags!!!! Congrats. Do you know the unit??? If not send me a PM.

Donnie

I Drew!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-06 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]
I drew 11M archery Bull Elk 2nd season, Oct 6-19th.
I need advice!
Thanks!
HH

RE: I Drew!

Got skunked on my 4A Bull and 24B Muley!!!! Boo Hooo Oh well, looks like nothing but Archery deer this year..btpatriot

HH,

I drew an archery cow tag for the same unit/date. Good luck...!

JG >>-------->

Congradulations!!!, Thats great stuff!! You must be living right. You might want to go to "VEGAS" with that kind of luck. By the way what unit did you draw?(LTH)

this state SUCKS !!!!!
my son and I did NOT draw any deer tags at all
I did NOT draw antelope, only 8 points now so whipee poopy
I did draw my FOURTH choice elk tag, another late season unit 10 cow elk hunt- thats all this state could let us have- fu@kers !!!!!
THANK GOD FOR NEW MEXICO
THANK GOD FOR COLORADO
THANK GOD FOR TEXAS
M WAITE, AZ.

Shut out again -- zip, nada, zilch, zero, nothing -- at 0 for 5.

Congrats to all that drew tags. My only salvation for this fall so far is a trip to Kodiak in Oct. for Sitka blacktail. -TONY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom