They are coming.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
To your local hospital. Leaked document on a State Department plan to allow thousands of non citizens with ebola to be flown to America for treatment. Josh Ernest the new liar for Obama said "it has not happened yet" when confronted about the leaked document. So Dude's idol wants to start saving all of his relatives at a cost to the taxpayer of $350000 each.

But it's still just crazy talk that the left wants to take this country down right?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-14 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]can i be frank for a moment, no not talking about changing my name...LOL

Read these two quotes then convince me all this crap with ebolah is not staged and that there is no agenda with the elite of this world....and why does our government have a patent on ebolah...

If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." Prince Phillip, World Wildlife Fund.
=========================================================
David Rockefeller, American Businessman

?This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long ? We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.?

i know i know no such thing as a conspiracy ....

I wouldn't worry too much. America is unique in that the population has a lot of potential killers with plenty of arms at hand. Commies have always felt the need for a One World government but they are basically a bunch of cowards so we will see if they can fight.

We've been hearing it for years.....America's health care system sucks. The only good health care system is Government health care. Well, if it's so bad why bring Ebola patients here?

Ship them to Argentina, Mexico, Canada, Great Britton where the good health care is.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-14 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]http://kaiserhealthnews.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/proclaimin-shaman-512.jpg

Why don't all you paranoid idiots get to Mexico while you still can. there's nothing left for you here.

Off you go.

Stay thirsty my friends

I've mailed you a couple blankets dude....keep warm.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Ha ha.

Coming from CA the pox would be the least of my concern.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom