THEY START EM YOUNG!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Was on a Job Once & the Framing Crew showed up!

About 25 Workers from Hildale/Colorado City!

Anywhere from about 5 years old on up!

I'm tellin ya!

If they could Lift a Hammer/2X4 they were working!

FLDS Bunch & the one Braided Long Haired Wife was the Boss of the Bunch!

Big Circle Gathering for Prayer at Noon each day!

If the Labor Board would have showed up I figured the sshhitt would hit the Fan!

You could look at anyone/all of them & tell they were Closely Related/Maybe the same Dad?

Guess it's still happening!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35745062&nid=148&fm=home_page&s_cid=toppick1
Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I get the impression that the US could go down the toilet and the LDS would be just fine.

Oh wait, the US IS going down the toilet.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

...child labor laws are why there is so much juvenile crime and worthless young adults.....

My dad would drag me to work for him doing footings and foundations since I was 8 years old. I hated it. But now I own my own construction company and employ an average of 15 employees. I also spend an average of 90 days hunting and fishing each year in multiple states and country's. I thank my dad every day for the work ethic he taught me.

>I get the impression that the
>US could go down the
>toilet and the LDS would
>be just fine.
>
>Oh wait, the US IS going
>down the toilet.
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.

Well, I am sure the LDS will be just fine too. But these jokers in this article are FLDS. The "F" makes all the difference, and these "F"ers are very different from the rest of us LDS.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Kids that work young. They don't get as much trouble as the ones that don't. No Time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The only difference between the flds and the LDS is the fact that for
Political purposes, they gave up polygamy. The FLDS doesn't believe religion changes due to political climate. I know you're from Utah Roy but come on. Don't forget the roots and the founding of the church itself and the practices that brought it to the modern day LDS religion. What they practice today is what Brigham practiced then.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom