This ought to make you sick

alwayzbhuntin

Here is what is happening to your land. Be sure to thank an illegal when you see one.

46de1a35226b0ea2.jpg

46de1a7624df3522.jpg

46de1abb27d09cc5.jpg

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

TRASHY BASTARDS!!!

WHATS THE STORY???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-07 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]Bess..this is what they call a lay up area. They lay up in these places until the coast is clear or until a coyote picks them up to get them all the way in. Unfortunately, this one is just about 2 or 3 miles south of Tuscon. There is an estimated 3000 backpacks, hundreds of bottles of water, and endless amounts of trash. They dump everything in these spots on their final approach so to speak.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Call in the snipers.

Where is a real heavy storm when you want one, wash them right back into the Rio Grand or some cesspool in Mexico.

Brian

What makes me sick is groups like "AZ Hunters Who Care" go out there and clean all this crap up and haul these mountains of illegal garbage away, and two weeks later you can't even tell they did anything and the trash is right back there again. Believe me when I say this is just a small sample of the sheeet they leave. They are haulin the wrong garbage off if you ask me, and they are completely destroying our deserts. Makes me sick for sure.

I've seen carloads of Mexicans throw garbage out of their vehicle going down the highway. Didn't know if they were illegal or not but it shows you how they treat their own country. Maybe that's why they left old Mexico. LOSERS!

Call me a racist.

Ah, yes.. work. I've crawled thru many a lay up in the night and sacked up many, many, MANY "immigrants" on night shift..Actually, it was really good times when we did that! Kinda like playing "hide and arrest" with our good people to our south. Only I got to play with generation 4 night vision and an M4 on my shoulder.
In the 5 years I've been in AZ, I always told myself I'd get used to the trash in the desert.. I never did..it pissed me off every time I saw it. And that was pretty muuch daily.

Hence the reason I am done here in Az, got my transfer to MONTANA and I cannot wait to put AZ into the rearviews for the last time!! Next Thurs is blastoff day! I will then be in the land of milk, honey and wind!!

Good luck to you in MT. If I were you, I'd buy a lifetime hunting license from AZ while you still ive thee (if you haven't already). That way you can apply each year in AZ for minimal cost.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

>Good luck to you in MT.
>If I were you, I'd
>buy a lifetime hunting license
>from AZ while you still
>ive thee (if you haven't
>already).

already a done deal! that was one of the first things I did.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom